1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Christina_Xx

Jun 5, 2011

1. I bought a head from Christina_Xx and everything went smoothly. Shipping was fast, well packed, and communication was fantastic! I would love to do more transactions with her!

2. I purchased a doll head from Christina. communication was quick and pleasent. She shipped the item out promptly and it arrived very well packaged :thumbup

Thank you!:3nodding:

3. Christina_Xx bought a Dollshe Arsene body from me. They paid quickly, kept up great communication, and let me know when the item arrived! Would gladly do business with them again!

4. I sold a Nobility Doll Minimee head to Ms. Christina and she's an absolute jewel to deal with. Very friendly and prompt communication. She paid her fee quickly and let me know when the doll head reached her. I would happily recommend her as a buyer!

5. I sold an SD dress to Christina_Xx. Prompt payment and great communication made for a pleasant transaction.

Thanks so much, and enjoy!

6. Bought a IOS Anos head from her. Everything went perfect! She’s very nice and the package arrived very well packed. Head is in pristine condition as advertised :) Super recommend this seller!

7. :clover positive :clover I purchased a Dollshe Aramis from @Christina_Xx and had a smooth and pleasant transaction. great communication, patient with my questions, and had a nice chat. Fast shipping and he was wrapped very carefully and packaged very solid. hope to work together again, thank you again for my new boy!

8. I had an absolutely lovely transaction with Christina_Xx, who purchased a Migidoll Miho and Cynical Ryu from me. Christina_Xx was excellently communicative, leading us to have a wonderful conversation that has continued, even though the purchase and delivery have been completed. Her payment was prompt, and she informed me when she received the package, which is deeply appreciated.

If the opportunity arose to have another transaction with Christina_Xx, I would not hesitate in the least—truly, it would be an absolute pleasure. Thank you so much!

9. Had a lovely experience with Christina body arrived fast and undamaged would do business with her again. thank you!

10. It is my pleasure to write that Christina_Xx and I had another transaction, which was absolutely perfect. She purchased a Migidoll Vicente on a Style65 Guy Body II from me and it could not have gone more smoothly. As usual, Christina_Xx was prompt with her payment, with our communication frequent and amicable. After I shipped Vicente, our pleasant conversation persisted, as it has since our initial contact.

Christina_Xx graciously kept me informed when Vicente needed to be held at the post office because of a prior engagement, and then let me know the moment she retrieved him. Just as our last transaction, this one was flawless from beginning to end, and I heartily recommend her. Thank you so much, Christina!

11. Christina purchased a Pygmalion Robin head from me. The communication was great and smooth and they let me know as soon as the head arrived. I highly recommend !

12. Christina_Xx bought my Luts 2011 Winter Event ahead from me and everything went super well! She paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived! She was very friendly and I would absolutely do business with her again! :)

13. They purchased a 1/3 boy April Story body from me and everything went well! Communication was excellent and they paid promptly, and also let me know when it arrived. Would be happy to work with them again!

14. I bought some ringdoll feet from Christina_Xx. She was great about me being a little flaky on replies, shipped everything promptly, and the feet arrived just as advertised. Thanks again!

15. Christina bought my Dollshe Arsene on layaway,and was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Communication was excellent, very friendly and she paid the parts promptly on the days promised. Highly recommended as a buyer. Thank you so much :)

16. A huge thank you for Christina who helped me out with purchasing my Ringdoll RMG4 body. She was incredibly patient and understanding with me and let me know as soon as the doll arrived safely in her hands. King George and myself are very grateful to her for this purchase. I can't wait to see what she does with her new boy <3

17. Christina_Xx was so kind to contact me when I was looking for a SoulDoll body and offered to sell me one. The body I purchased from her was in amazing condition and carefully packed with tons of bubble wrap!
      I highly recommend Christina_Xx- she is such a sweetheart and a wonderful person to deal with in every way!

Thank you many times!! :daisy

18. Completed my third successful transaction with Christina_Xx, who purchased a doll body for me. So easy, so pleasant! Would be glad to have more future transactions with Christina_Xx.

Many thanks!
      :smallcake

19. Christina_Xx bought a Impldoll Jerry head and a DF Yue Jian from me. She had fast communication, paid promptly and was very pleasant!! I would definitely recommend her!:)

20. Brought home another cutie from @Christina_Xx! I adopted her lovely Dollshe Arsene head...since my own Arsene has been blank and sad since his arrival, this pretty boy and his beautiful faceup will put him back in the game. :chibi As always, very careful packaging and lightning fast shipping/communication; everything was smooth and simple. Love adopting dollies from Christina! <3