1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chrystika

Feb 19, 2007

1. Chrystika purchased some unwanted Soom bit and pieces from me-it was our second transaction and another great one, friendly communication, fast payment and she kindly let me know when the package arrived safely :) Highly recommend to everyone :)

2. I bought a Juri 2008 Puki Face-plate and a body to go with it. I had been searching forever for this face-plate, so was very happy to find it. Chrystika was wonderful to deal with!

3. I bought unoa 1.5 large bust from Chrystika. She was nice to deal with and she shipped it very fast. It was packed super well and arrived safely. I'm very happy and would deffinately buy from her again!

4. I bought a Fairyland NS Cupid Multihead from Chrystika and got it in wonderful condition. It was very well packaged for such a tiny head. It came bubble wrapped in a small box that was also bubbled wrapped and wrapped in a piece of clothe in a bag in a bigger box full of packaging peanuts! Needless to say my little lone head came in perfect condition ;)

Thank you!

5. I bought an anime wig for a brownie from Chrystika. It arrived quickly and with two cute pairs of shoes! I would definitely buy from her again. Communication, shipping, and product were outstanding. Thanks again! :)

6. I bought 3 brownie heads from her. Communication was good, she patiently waited for my bank-to-paypal transfer to clear, and they arrived quickly. They were VERY securely packed - far more so than Felix bothers with, so I was quite impressed. Would definitely do business with again!

7. I bought a Unoa L-bi facelpate from Chrystika, she is a very nice and understanding person. ^w^ my messages were answered quickly and the faceplate was shipped out fast. I'd definitely deal with her again. :aheartbea

8. I purchased a head from Chrystika. My messages were answered within a week, and she was very patient with me and my many questions. Head arrived well wrapped and very quickly. Thank you Chrystika ^_^

9. I bought 2 unoa faceplates to Chrystika.
      Her messages were always kind and pleasant. She let me know when she send the faceplates, give me the tracking number.

The package was really well done, very good protected. Items were absolutely new, in sealed box.
      All was totally perfect, thank you !

10. I traded my Beyla's human hands, arms, feet, and legs with Chrystika for a pair of beautiful MSD-sized shoes. Communication was great and the trade went very smoothly. Thanks so much for being an awesome trade partner!

11. Chrystika bought a Soom Beyla tail from me. It was a nice smooth transaction! She is a great buyer, I would definitely recommend. :thumbup

12. I sold Chrystika a headback and it was an excellent transaction, thank you

13. Chrystika participated in my SOOM Winnie Dee Afi split.
      Her payments and communication were on-time and prompt.
      Would definitely recommend... thanks and enjoy! :)

14. Sold Ai Dreaming head to Chrystika. Both of her payment were paid on time, communication was great. Overall dealing with her is a pleasant experience. Thank you!

15. I bought a head from Chrystika and everything went extremely smoothly, the head arrived quickly and extremely well packed.
      Thank you!

16. I bought a pair of LE SOOM eyes from Chrystika
      She's an absolutely wonderful seller! Kind, clear, patient and helpful. She kept me updated through the sales-process, and everything arrived quick, safe and sound. Highly recommended.
      Thank you for everything. <3

17. I've bought White Fer from Crystika - wonderfull dress,fast delivery,nice communication - wish you all luck!Thank you!)

18. I purchased a Brownie head from Chrystika and the transaction was amazing! Wonderful communication, fast replies, super-fast shipping, and securely packaged :aheartbea She is very lovely to deal with and I would not hesitate to have future transactions with her ^___^

19. Chry bought a pair of Soom Ai hands from me, it was a very pleasant transaction. :-) Thanks muchly!

20. bought a puki faceplate. was quick to respond and lovely!