1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chrystika

Feb 19, 2007

1. Bought an Unoa headback from Chrystika, the whole transaction was a cake walk. Excellent communication, shipped quickly, and some darn fine packaging. Fantastic seller and thank you so much once again!

2. Sorry for the delay! Chrystica sold me a head and everything went well. Thank you very much :)

3. I purchased some Unoa hands from Chrystika and they arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks for a great transaction!

4. Bought a brand new unoa faceplate from Chrys. Fast shipping and arrived exactly as described! I would love to do business with her again and highly recommend! :)

5. I bought a Soom Afi head from Chrystika and I couldn't be happier. She allowed me to set up a short layaway and was quick to respond to my pm's. The chocolate she added to my package was super yummy too! Overall, a very smooth and happy transaction. :)

6. Chrystika purchased some Littlefee size doll clothes and shoes from me. It was a very good transaction. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. Highly recommended to all. Thanks so much!

7. i purchased 2 Brownie heads from Chrystika earlier in the week and communication was great :) she let me know when she shipped and when the package arrived it was so well-packed! i would definitely recommend ;)

8. Chrystika replied to my request for the Soom Afi MD outfit -- she was very accommodating, and shipped it in a timely manner. =^i^= It arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much!!! :D

9. Great feedback! I bought a pair of unoa glasses from Chrystika and she was very pleasant to deal with.
      Can surely be recommended!
      Thanks you!

10. I bought a soom tiny gem body from Chrys! great transaction! I absolutely love the body and could not be happier with it! I reccomend her as a seller~ A+++

11. Chrystika is very easy to do business with. I purchased a Felix Brownie and am VERY happy with him! He was packed quite well and she also threw in some great extras! I would do business with her again!
      :D

12. Chrystika is absolutely amazing, she saw my want for the Ai outfit and added it to her order, very kind, amazing communication, she also let me know of any problems with the outfit and of any delays, fantastic! thank you once again.

13. Chrys sold me an ai postcard and pointy finger hand. Id wanted both for so long and was so happy when i got the PM! thanks so much for such a wonderful transaction! everything was perfect, an A++ seller!

14. Sherri, I can highly recommend. You infortmiert one directly, the communication was perfect, the transit safely and quickly and the little gift, just delicious. Thanks again!
      I would also buy what remains of it or exchange. Note 1 +

[​IMG]

15. Chrystika took part in a Soom split I ran. Everything went just fine, and she let me know when her part arrived intact. Thanks! :)

16. chrystika is wonderful to buy from.
      An international parcel arrived in almost 4 days flat.
      Well packaged and fast posting with great communication, thank you for the great service i really appreciate it.

17. I bought a Brownie Haha from Chrystika, and as always she was the perfect seller!

She sent the doll out straight away, well packed and with lots of extras!

Thanks again ^^

18. Great transaction. Sherri is great to work with and shipped quickly. Would HIGHLY recommend. Outfit came well packaged and in perfect condition.
      THANKS ALOT Sherri.

19. Positive Feedback

Chrystika sold me a pair of Afi horns with magnets (set to go in the head and the magnets for the horns). The transaction was smooth, fast and Chrystika was very pleasant to work with! Always polite and shipped out very fast after payment.

I would definately work with Chrystika again in the future!

20. Chrystika bought a dress and eyes from me. She was very easy to deal with, paid quickly, and always friendly. Thanks!