Feedback for Chthonic_Song

Mar 3, 2019

1. If you have bought from me or sold me any merchandise, please leave a feedback post!

She/her pronouns

Thanks in advance!

#1 chthonic_song, Mar 3, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    2. chthonic_song bought a Luts SDF Abadon from me. We worked out a short 1-month layaway, and she made an immediate downpayment but then she ended up paying him off the very next week! Which was awesome :) She was super-sweet to deal with and great with communication, it was an absolute pleasure to do business with her and I would happily do so again! Thank you & I hope you love him!! :)

3. Chthonic_song bought a Minifee Rendia head from me and was great to work with! Their responses were quick and friendly :) They let me know right away when Rendia arrived as well. I would be happy to work with chthonic_song again in the future!

Thank you! :)

4. POSITIVE REVIEW!!

I bought some Impldoll jointed hands from this member and everything was just perfect! (Including the hands!) Impl has discontinued this color and my boy had no hands, so these were fantastic! She packed super well and included a gift. Thanks so much! Would love to work with you again!

5. I bought a pair of horns from Chthonic_song and everything went perfectly :) Very quick communication and shipping, very well packaged, and even had a cute little gift! Thanks so much!!