1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chucks_bitch

Jul 25, 2006

1. Hello all!

This is where you can leave all your feedback for me :)

2. Nikki is seriously one of my favourite people on this forum.

I ordered a dress from her with a lot of detail (based on a dress by BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT), ruffles and lace galore. She gave me options in different prints of fabrics and laces and told me NOT to settle on something I wasn't 100% in love with.

Nikki's prices are very reasonable for a BEAUTIFUL dress and petticoat. Not two days after payment she e-mailed me with detailed photos of the finished product. It arrived from Australia to the US in under a week!!

Nikki is genuinely in love with what she does and her passion is shown in her perfect seams and acute attention to detail. Everything was so professionally done -- serged seams, high quality materials. Everyone was so impressed with her work and Miranda is already flipping through websites looking for a new dress to have made!!

I will ABSOLUTELY be a regular customer of Nikki's, no questions asked.

((sorry for the most scatterbrained feedback ever!! I'm terrible at these things, but I wanted to get the point across. Nikki. Is. Great!!))
    3. The black/white pants set I recieved from Nikki was very well made and, despite not having a model to adjust the fit to, sew perfectly to the measurements I gave her-- totally worth ordering overseas for. Thank you, Nikki~!