1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chun (chun52 on ebay/puppy52.com)

Jun 9, 2006

1. I hope I'm not doing this wrongly, but I would love to hear from those who had purchased things from me or whom I have bought stuff from. (And I would gladly return the favour if you have a feedback thread :3 )

I am chun52 on ebay and I have sold some items which I put in the gallery page of my BJD gallery site :3

thank you! *blush*
    2. I received my puppy love outfit today: it's absolutely beautiful! :D Shipping was prompt, communication was excellent, chun has been an amazing seller to work with and I hope to get the chance to do so again. :)
    3. thank you cherryghost! I am glad my sewing found another good home! :D
    4. I just received an outfit from chun, and it's adorable! Shipping was super fast, the outfit is beautifully sewn, she's just an all around great person to deal with!!
    5. Chun purchased a wig bundle from me. She paid very swiftly and is an excellent buyer. We met up at the Vancouver July 25th meet to do the exchange and she was a truly super nice person in so many ways. > <! Thank you so much for making this transaction so wonderful and flawless. I hope you will love the wigs!

A++ Buyer, highly recommended! :D
    6. chun bought a pair of shoes from me :) Great buyer, pay fast and was a pleasure to deal with it. Thanks a lot!
    7. I bought a Delf boy body from Chun. Communication was excellent, she shipped when she said she would and it was altogether an excellent transaction. Thanks!
    8. I bought and SD sized sweater from Chun during a meet. Very kind and patient 8D Thank you very much! Hope you are free enough to do a commission for an outfit in the future ^^'
    9. I bought a pair of mio jeans from chun and the transaction was perfect! She sent friendly messages, shipped lightening fast, and the jeans were in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from chun again, she's a delight!
    10. I bought a head from chun. The transaction was smooth with prompt and polite communication. She's one of the A+ sellers. She shipped fast and the head was wonderfully packed! I cannot be happier, thank you!
    11. Chun recently purchased some confectionary props from me, what a wonderful transaction! She's very sweet, and communication was swift, as was payment! Thank you so much, Chun! ^ ^