1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chuuie

Feb 8, 2008

1. Chuuie purchased an AIL Elijah head from me, payment was prompt, the transaction was efficient and she was very polite to deal with. I recommend her as a great and responsible buyer to anyone.

2. Soom Heliot Unicorn Head with Horn (unpainted)

Just had a very pleasant transaction with Chuuie - she was very friendly in pm's and responded to them straight away. She sent the head out the very next day after receiving my payment and pm'd me with tracking info and I received him 8 days later, here in the UK. He was in excellent condition and just as described and very well packed in the box.

I am very happy with this transaction - thanks Chuuie! :pcupcake

3. I was part of a Cuprit split with Chuuie. It went very well and she was good at relaying information and my crown was sent right away and arrived safe and sound! ^_^ Would definitely do business with her again.

4. Chuuie is so awesome! :D

She ran a split order through Soom for Cuprit: Black Frost and she has been absolutely amazing! She kept in contact through the split, was very prompt with all updates and sent out my part of the split (the body with hooves) super fast!

Thank you so much Chuuie, you are amazing and I would be more than happy to participate in another split run by you in the future ^_^

~Gio :aheartbea

5. I was in Chuuie's Cuprit split. First of all the wings and cloak are absolutely beautiful in person and holy cow are those wings huge!!!! Chuuie is wonderful to work with. She kept the split updated and all participants informed of what was going on. I would definitely join a GO or split with her again.

6. I was part of Chuuie's Cuprit split. Communication was great, the package was sent out with all speed after arrival, and she even remembered to include the s-hooks! Bonus points! <3

Looking forward to another split. ;)

7. Got in on a Cuprit split run by Chuuie, and everything was stellar! She's really lovely to work with.

8. I was in the Cuprit Go run by Chuuie and everything went very well. The wig came to me well packaged with fast shipping. The communication was great as well. Thank you so much!!

9. Participated in the Soom GO and it went perfectly! Great communication and transaction; I would join another GO for sure!:D

10. Just got my item from Chuuie's Cuprit split. The communication was pretty good, a real pleasure to work with and shipping was pretty fast. Would work with again.

Thank you very much!

11. I recently participated in a Cuprit split ran by Chuuie. Chuuie was excellent about communication and keeping me updated about the split. I would gladly do business with her again!

12. Chuuie participated in my Volks GO, and was wonderful to work with! I'd be happy to deal with her again!

13. I bought a Heliot human head from Chuuie. The head is beautiful and came well-packed and quickly! The communication was great and I'm really happy about dealing with Chuuie. Thanks again! <3

14. Chuuie bought a wig from me~ She was quick with payment and very friendly throughout the whole process. She let me know as soon as the wig arrived safely~ Excellent communication and highly recommended buyer! Thanks!!!

15. I participated in Chuuie's Cuprit split and it went wonderfully. We were kept up to date with payment and shipping info, and the items were shipped to us quickly. My cape arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely participate in another Chuuie split!

16. I sold Amber's dress to Chuuie. She paid very quickly and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I had a very nice transaction with Chuuie and wouldn't hesitate to do future transactions.
      Thank you :pcupcake

17. Chuuie purchased a doll box from me. It was a great transaction, smooth with no problems! Would gladly work with again!

18. Chuuie purchased a wig from me. Although PayPal was giving problems, everything worked out quite fine. And I'm happy she received it on time ^^

19. I participated in a split run by Chuuie and she is top notch for sure. Everything was perfect, fast shipping and great communication. I would definitely recommend her and will certainly look out for her if I need to split in the future.

Thanks!!

20. Involved in my first group split and Chuuie was fab to work with. She kept the group informed on what was going on and packed my paws very well for their trip home. Next time I want to get in on a split for parts I'm checking to see if she's running one first. :)