1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chuuie

Feb 8, 2008

1. I have partecipated in a Soom split run by Chuuie and everything went perfect and smooth!
      Thank you so much!

2. I took part in Chuuie's Cuprit split. Things went very smoothly and I got my horns really fast, even though my mother shipped them back! xD I would definitely do business with her again.

3. I participated in a Chrom split run by Chuuie. Great transaction with nice communication, everything was perfect! Thanks a lot! ^^

4. chuuie hosted a Tilda Swinton MNM GO... it ran smooth as silk, she is very organized, and professional..... i would not hesitate to participate again.

5. bought heliot hooves and a soom body from her, even if we had bit of trouble with the shipping (damn service), everything went fine :) great transactions and nice comunication.

6. Was in the Tilda Swinton Minimee GO that Chuuie recently organized. A pleasure to work with - GO was well-organized and went very smoothly! Nothing but high marks and praise for Chuuie! And we got a lovely head as well!

7. I also took part in the Tilda Swinton Minimee GO - Chuuie was a wonderful host and the order went smooth as silk.
      Thank you very much!

8. I also took part in the Tilda Swinton Minimee GO. Chuuie was really great. kept us informed of any updates. A pleasure to deal with Thank you again!

9. I was in a split Chuuie was running and ordered some Chrom legs from her. She kept all of the members informed of any updates and shipped out very promptly after Chrom arrived! Chuuie accidentally forgot s hooks in my package but quickly mailed me to apologize and sent them out promptly with no charge. A great seller and I had so much fun having little conversations with her, a great seller and a truly delightful person to work with!

10. I participated in one of Chuuie's Chrom splits, buying a full body and a human head. She was really great about letting me know what was going on, and shipped him out really fast once he got here! She also was kind about my post office issues ('if you ship one day, use this address, if you ship another, use this' kind of stuff). I would be absolutely delighted to buy from/with her again.

11. I participated in my first minimee spilt with Chuuie, a Minimee Chobits Freya spilt run by Chuuie and she was nothing but excellent. She was friendly, diligent, and had great communication. I'm very glad that I was a part of this spilt and even more glad that it was run by Chuuie!

12. I took part in a Minimee GO that Chuuie arranged.
      Everything turned out well. The head was packed very save and was send out fast by her.
      Thank you :pcake

13. I was in a split for Soom MD Bygg and a Beyla outfit. Communication was good and Chuuie was a pleasure to deal with. My items arrived safely and swiftly. Thank you once again!

14. I took part in a Beyla split that Chuuie arranged ^^. She kept all of the members informed and shipped out very promptly my Beyla head. I'm really hapyy with this transaction with her ;).

15. I was in a split for Soom MD Beyla outfit but just the cloack.
      Communication was good and Chuuie was a pleasure to deal with. My items arrived safely and swiftly.
      Thank you :goldstar

16. I participated in the Bygg/Beyla split that Chuuie ran, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. She was great with communication, always friendly and packed my items - a pair or hands and Bygg's wings - very well for shipping. Everything was handled very smoothly and I'd gladly join another split with her in the future. Thanks!
      -V

17. I was in a Beyla split held by CHUUIE, and everything went really smooth.
      A nice person to deal with and correspond with.
      Not the smartest to have the package come to me during Christmas, the package was delayed, but the had was amazingly well packed in I thing 2m bubbles. She have been a great dealer, will not hesitate to deal with her again! :D

18. chuuie commissioned a wig from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^

19. A great participant in the Kira/Jen Gelfling go,
      Thanks,
      Robin

20. Chuuie purchased a yo sized fer from me. She paid promptly and the communication was excellent!! Thanks so much!! Would love to do business again!!