1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chuuie

Feb 8, 2008

1. Took part in Chuuie's AI soom split! she shipped everything out fast and very nicely wrapped! :)
      would take part in another group order/split run by her in a heartbeat!

2. Chuuie just bought a sleepy eyes ai head from me. She was very patient with me when it took an extra day to ship, got the payment to be quickly, and informed me when the doll arrived. She was also very pleasant in pms! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

3. Chuuie bought a Puki dress from me, paid immediately, a joy to deal with! Thanks!

4. Chuuie split her Tedros lion parts to me. They were shipped in a nice big box and arrived very fast :P I would do business with her again!!! ~Thanks!

5. Chuuie bought a top from us. Quick with payment ans so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

6. Chuuie bought some msd clothes from me! Awsome buyer, & super nice! Thanks so much, & enjoy!:)

7. chuuie bought msd clothes from me :3 she was sweet and paid promptly, and let me know when the items arrived! a+ :3

8. Chuuie bought a necklace from me, paid promptly and was super nice! I would happily do business with her again!

9. Wonderful to work with, thanks so much!

10. I sold a handmade top to Chuuie. Communication was great, payment was fast, and she was just lovely to deal with. :D

11. Sold some shoes to Chuuie, great transaction :3

12. Chuuie bought one of my handmade bikinis, paid superfast and with great communication. A real pleaseure to do business with.

Thankyou :)

13. Sold a hat and shirt to Chuuie. Great transaction! Quick payment and communication. Thanks!

14. Chuuie joined one of my LUTS GOs. And awesome member - she paid promptly, and was understanding about the wait times due to my job.
      Thanks for joining, Chuuie! ^_^

15. I just participated in a dollmore group order run by Chuuie! She was great with communication and shipped out our things quite quickly. I'd love to do business with her again!

16. I participated in Chuie's Dollmore GO. Everything was very smooth, great communication and very professional.

17. I participated in a group order from Dollmore that Chuuie hosted. Great communication, very friendly, kept us all updated of things that were going on. Over all wonderful would definitely participate in another GO hosted by Chuuie. ^^

18. I was i a dollmore GO that chuuie ran, She did a great job, and it went super, super Fast

19. I also participated in Chuuie's Dollmore GO-it went really quickly and her communication was good throughout :)

20. Participated in her Dollmore GO and it went great! Fast shipping and she's a pleasant GO leader. :)