1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chuuie

Feb 8, 2008

1. Bought sneakers from Chuuie. The sneakers arrived fastly but to a wrong address ^ ^" I was using my friend's paypall and not mine, so so... I think i gave my own address but I suppose there was some misunderstanding in here. This however did not bother the good transaction at all. I got the sneakers from my friend today and they are in pretty ok condition. I waited them to be a liiiittle bigger and a little more clean but ohh well.. They didnt cost a pen so I didn't lose much ^ 3 ^

Thank you for the successful transaction♥

2. wonderful to buy from, great communication and perfect items recommend to every one
      thank you for my minimee head! x

3. Purchased a minimee head from Chuuie. It arrived very quickly, all the communication was great. Thanks for the easy transaction!

4. I bought a soom Epidos Unikenta from Chuuie on layaway. She had great communication, super friendly, great to deal with and was super quick at mailing him when I paid him off. No problems what so ever and it was a pleasure dealing with her. I would not hesitate to do another transaction with Chuuie. THank you so much. I love my Epidos.

5. I bought a SOOM Amber default outfit from Chuuie. The transaction was perfect, and the outfit was shipped the day after I paid. It arrived perfectly packed and exactly as described. It was a perfect transaction, and I would love to deal with Chuuie again. :)

6. I purchased a beautiful pair of dollfie dream eyes from Chuuie! Shipping was quick, communication perfect, and eyes were fantastic! Thank you so much for a smooth transaction :) Hope to deal with you again!

7. I purchased a cp delf juri from Chuuie. Shipping was like super quick, communication was flawless. The doll is wonderful she's so prett . Thank you so much! Would love to fdeal with you again!

8. Did a trade with Chuuie~ their Soom Sard doll box for my Soom Amber doll box. She shipped super fast and arrived safely. She thankfully was also very sweet and understanding when my shipping got delayed because of home issues. A+++ would definitely recommend. Thanks! :aheartbea

9. Hello, this is going to be a bit strange but maybe you can help me out. I am purchasing an Amber doll from Chuuie, and getting the Amber box that you traded her for lol. I am having an issue though, I sent a payment to her on August 8th and after every payment she typically reaches out to me and gives me my new running total...she hasn't been on DoA for 2 weeks and 1 day now, and I just sent her another payment and no response at all. Do you have an email address for her, or FB page so I can contact her another way? I don't know if I should contact PayPal and initiate a refund or not...this is my first time purchasing off of DoA. Anyway, I hope you can assist me, and thank you in advance!

10. A++ Seller!! I purchased a Delf Juri '05 from Chuuie on a layaway. She was super nice, friendly, and professional throughout the entire transaction and let me know when she shipped the doll. This was a wonderful and smooth transaction. Thank you so much for letting me adopt one of my dream dolls! <3