1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cifr.

Jun 15, 2008

1. cifr purchased a doll head from me, very fast payment and communication was great, thanks!
      :)

2. cifr did a beautiful face up on my boy. Made him look like an angel and then shipped him back really fast. I even got some really cute SD size peaches as a free gift. Great stuff!

3. Cifr painted two of my heads for me, and she did them exactly as I wanted. They're really beautiful!! When one of them wasn't quite right on the first try, she re-painted him for me without any complaints at all, and her turn-around time was really fast, only about a week-and-a-half from when I sent her the heads to when she was ready to ship them back - and that's INCLUDING the time she spent to re-paint one head for me. I thought I couldn't be happier, but then I opened the shipping box when they arrived home and found she'd included a very nice note and two little gifts, too - some doll fruit and a baggy of doll hairbands!

I love Cifr's work, and I'll definitely get more faceups from her in the future!!

4. I bought a Volks LE doll from Cifr and everything went perfect! :goldstar Good communication, super sweet to deal with, and very well packed & shipped. Thank you so much! :)

5. I bought SD10 Omukae Sailor Dress from cifr. Probably the best communication ever! Well packaged. Thanks again! :celebrate

6. Sold shoes to cifr, fast payment and great communication! Thank you so much! ^_^

7. I purchased a FCS WS body from Cifr. The transaction was perfect. The body was wrapped better than anything I have ever purchased, the body was perfect. I was totally blown away. She also sent me the cutest little gifts. I cannot gush about this transaction enough. I will definety buy from her again. She also makes some amazing jewelry.
      Thanks so much!!! :)

8. I bought a lovely outfit from cifr and it came in perfect condition packaged well and in good time. Thanks so much! I love it.

9. I bought a pair of snowskin sd13 girl volks high heeled feet from cifr. She was nice to hold them for me until I could pay. She shipped them quickly and included a nice little note. Highly recommend her and I hope to deal with again!

10. Cifr purchased an SD17 kimono from me. It was a wonderful transaction, cifr paid quickly and pm'd me when it was received. Thanks for the great transaction :)

11. Sold kimono set to Cifr, great communication, and fast payment! thank you so much! ^_^

12. I purchased a Volks F-35 head (with face-up) from cifr on a short layaway. cifr was always great about communication - very sweet to talk with, and very understanding! Shipping was really prompt too, and the head was well packaged. I told cifr I wanted to cry when I saw her beautiful face looking back at me!

I would highly recommend cifr - a wonderful person to deal with. Thanks again~~! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

13. I got two faceups from cifr and they're beautiful; her work is very subtle and lovely. There were some unfortunate delays with the Thai postal service (totally not her fault) but she kept me well informed of any developments, and she did the actual faceups very fast. I'm very happy with the transaction. :)

14. cifr bought Volks head from me.
      Paid very quickly and kept up communications throughout the whole transaction.
      cifr is a great pleasure to deal with!!
      I highly recommend cifr!:)

15. I bought a SW SD girl body from her and she was lovely. Great communication and excellent packing! Would definitely buy from again :)

16. I answered cifr's wtb thread for an amelia head in the marketplace, and she quickly agreed to buy my head. She was a pleasure to deal with, wonderful, polite and friendly communication throughout. Prompt payment, and cifr let me know the head had arrived safely. I was very happy with the transaction, and would gladly do business again, as well as happily recommend to others! Cifr is a wonderful buyer :)

17. I purchased a FCS f01 snowskin head from Cifr. I paid through layaway. Cifr was very pleasant to deal with and did a beautiful job on my new girl's face-up as well. She shipped her in a speedy manner and packed her very well. Thanks again Cifr!

18. cifr did a face up for my precious girl in November, and I forgot to leave her feedback for the work.

Her face ups are more beautiful than I expected. I love the face up better than my two more expensive face ups! Her work is really a high caliber, and she is one of the nicest people in the world.

Definitely recommend.

19. I bought a Volks outfit set from Cifr. She sent the item immediately.
      And when the package came, it was wrapped with beautiful paper and ribbon. Very pretty! Plus there are some extras!!
      Couldn't be happier with the transaction! Thank you Cifr :aheartbea

20. I bought a VOLKS SD17 body from Cifr.

It looks as lovely in person as it did in her sales thread,
      and she was very prompt in replying to PM.

Thank you so much! :D