1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cifr.

Jun 15, 2008

1. I've commission cifr to do a faceup my BF-denis
      her work is totally beautiful >_<b
      great communicate+super cute package

Thank you so much for everything ka p'pat <33333

2. I bought SD17 Joe's School Uniform Set (Twilight version) from Cifr.

everything went smooth as last time.
      great communicate, fast shipping and lovely package :D
      She's very lovely person. Thank you so much for extra items!
      My Reisner boy really like it!

3. I dealt with cifr for Sato FCS again.

Her responses were always fast and lovely :fangirl: We had wonderful communication. Payment was very fast, too!!
      Seriously it is a great pleasure to deal with Cifr :aheartbea Thank you very much for giving me your order again ^_____^=.

I highly recommend Cifr!! Very wonderful :aheartbea

4. Gorgeous wig. ^__^ Perfectly packed. Thank you so much for the extra goodies, they brightened up my day. :)

5. I have commission Cifr for a faceup for my Hound. quick respond and the faceup was done perfect and the head was return to me very quick can't be happier.

6. Bought a gorgeous fcs wig from cifr, communication was excellent and it arrived safely today! Thanks so much!

7. I purchase SD13 boy Omukae clothes from cifr. She provide information and ship fast. Thank you very much~~~

8. I sent my Taffy to Cifr for a faceup and I was really satisfied with the results. She's really nice to work with as well. Very friendly, responsible and is also very fast in her replies!

I would like to work with her again someday. =)
      2 thumbs up for Cifr!

9. I bought a pair of MSD pants from cifr.
      Wonderful communication and a safe delivery! :)
      Would definitely buy from again!

10. I've commission cifr to do my Rosenlied-poppy's face-up.

She's very cute, great communicate, very cute package. >//<

thanks cifr to do very cute face-up of my boy. :aheartbea:aheartbea

[​IMG]

200% positive feedback for you :)

11. Cifr did the face-up for my Dreaming Lishe girl, and I couldn't be any happier! She did an amazing job, exactly as I requested, very detailed, soft and beautiful. I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with her again!
      She's totally sweet and caring, very fast and professional, and my girl arrived safely and beautiful!
      I can't wait to send her another of my babies for a face-up!
      Highly recommended, A+++!

Thank you so much, dear~! :aheartbea

12. Very good transaction with Cifr :) ! fast payment ! Nice communication ! Great buyer ! Very thx !!!!!!!! aishi'

13. I sent my little boy over to cifr for faceup and I love the results. Good communication and pretty fast work/shipping too. Thank you very much, I love my new boy :D

14. I bought a DP20 Kurumi body from cfir and it was a great experience! Shipping was prompt and the body was wonderfully packed. She even refunded a portion of the shipping amount she quoted me when the post office charged her less than she expected. A very honest seller!

15. I commissioned cifr to do a faceup on my SNG Javi. She did a beautiful job, was very easy to communicate with and was very prompt to ship him home. Thank you!!! :aheartbea

16. I sent four heads to cifr for faceups, and she did an absolutely wonderful job on all of them! As always, she was very polite and friendly, quite patient with me, and joy to work with. I'm thrilled with how the faceups turned out, delighted by her service, and very happy with the whole experience. I will definitely be getting more dolls painted by cifr in the future!!

17. cifr bought 2 pairs of eyes from me, friendly communication and fast payment~
      i'm very happy to do transaction with you:)
      thank you~~

18. I bought a necklace from cifr. A very friendly and resposible seller~I have great experince with her. Thanks!

19. cifr bought doll outfits and eyes from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

20. Cifr painted my Yo SD Chinatsu and did an amazing job, I'm particularly fond of the way she painted the eyes and the lashes. :aheartbea

She was informative and friendly and always responded to PMs in a timely fashion. She finished my girl quickly and made sure to give me updates. She packed my girl super carefully and made sure to include all of her belongings.

Thanks so much! :chocoberry