1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cifr.

Jun 15, 2008

1. cifr painted two of my tinies, one of which was ordered together with a friend and another on my own, and they turned out beautiful. She was very friendly, communicative and accommodating, and of course, talented as well. I would not hesitate to recommend her and would commission her again should the opportunity arise.

Thank you so much again for your beautiful works and the little gifts sent along with them! :aheartbea

2. I commisioned cifr to do a faceup for my Soom Topaz. I have to say, I couldn't have asked for a sweeter, more talented commissioner! My package got delayed due to random events beyond her control (it was the post offices issue not hers in any way!), but she was quick to help me, quick to keep in touch and was just all around absolutly steller to work with. I wouldn't even hesitate to commission her again! THANK YOU SO MUCH PATS, you are wonderful!!!

3. cifr purchased a doll sized camera from me.
      Fast payment, great communication and wonderful person to deal with.
      Thank you for a pleasant transaction and hope to see you again! =^_^=

4. cifr painted my Chris head for me, and I couldn't have asked for a better commission! She's always pleasant in communication, replies quickly, and works very fast, but with absolutely beautiful results. She painted my boy exactly as I wanted him to look, and her work is exquisite. I highly recommend her as a customizer! Thank you again! :love

5. I sent my Volks Cristal head (to be painted as a boy) and my LUTS Wintery '09 head to Pats for faceups. I couldn't be happier! She painted them exactly how I wanted them to be. I requested for them to be painted as twins, and she did a fantastic job! (Everyone says the 2 look very much alike now, I'm so happy) She sent adorable little gifts along with them, and even has the cutest thank you note. She packed them wonderfully and securely, I was surprised at how protected they were. She is always great with communication, and generally an absolutely lovely person to deal with.

I definitely recommend her. I'm so, so happy with my boys. <3
      Thank you so much, Pats! *big hugs*

6. I did a trade with cifr! Very friendly and fast with all pms. The item was sent out quickly and packed safely. A great trade partner and I would gladly trade again with cifr. Thank you so much! :chocoberry

7. I did commission her to redo the faceup for my girl
      I really appreciate her works!!! They're always stunning
      The transaction is smooth as ever with super fast communicate and special head delivery :D

Thank you for everything ka! m>_<m

8. I buy Volks YOSD from Cifr and was wonderful to deal with! and very friendly.
      Wonderful transaction ^-^

9. cifr painted my Migidoll Cho and Migidoll Ryeong heads. This is my second time working with her. She is an absolute dream ... very sensitive to what works and doesn't work for me. She provided proofs, was willing to make several small changes, and her communication was excellent. We had a small issue with Thai customs, and she was on top of the situation at all times, letting me know exactly what was happening ... and she resolved the mixup perfectly. She did everything she said she will do when she said she would do it. Plus her work is delicate and simply amazing. I would consider it a privilege to work with her again.

Thank you, Pats!!! :aheartbea

10. Cifr painted my yo-sd tanpopo. She's really nice and polite. My tanpopo was finish on time with wonderful face-up. I got the head back with little gifts from her. The transaction is perfect.

Thank you na ka

11. I commissioned Pats to paint my Unoa Sist. Pictures don't do justice to how beautiful she painted my Coraline. The very small details aren't captured in pictures that's why when I finally saw the faceup in person, I was really surprised with how delicate and beautiful it looks.

Pats is an excellent customizer - very patient with the requested modifications and attentive to the details you want to be painted. All throughout the transaction, she was polite and quite cheerful with our communications. She also included a lot of freebies which I really appreciate.

I will surely commission her if I decide to add another member to my growing family.

Thank you again Pats!

12. bought an sd10g from pats, really great communication. she delivered the body safely and quickly. I highly recommend dealing with her, wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction :) thanks!

13. I bought a volks sd13 boy body from Cifr. Everything went very fast and easy. ^-^ She shipped the body with registered airmail, and it arrived here in perfect condition, and was packed very well! Also I'm very happy with the gifts she sent me. :3
      Cifr was very kind in communication and helped me to find out if the resin would match.
      Thank you so much for being a A+ seller! ^-^

14. Just had a wonderful, flawless transaction with Cifr ! Her communication is very consistent and friendly, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction . I definitely look forward to working with Cifr again and highly recommend her to anyone!

Thank you so much !
      Myrtle in CA

15. I bought a Volks Blue Ducky outfit from Cifr- she was very easy to deal with and a great communicator. She even refunded some over charged shipping from the estimation. I would certainly recommend Cifr and buy from her again.

16. I purchased a Volks Chris head painted by Gensou Roman from Cifr. She's very sweet and communicative, accepted my layaway plan with no problems and shipped the package right after I finished the payment! The head arrived safely, fast and well-packed! I really adore this boy and I am very glad to have purchased him from her. It was a very pleasant transaction and I'd definitely deal with her again in the future!! Highly recommended!

Thank you sweetie~!

17. Had a perfect international buying transaction with cifr. Communication was great and very nice, all was well packed. I highly recommend Cifr and would definetly buy from her again.

18. I bought a YoSD Volk Puff from Cifr. The transaction was perfect. Very good communication, and my doll arrived quickly. THe doll is marvelous.
      Thank you so much for all! :)

19. I bought a Transcend*B SMM1 head from cifr. Communication was friendly and prompt, and the head was shipped out quickly and was carefully packaged. Excellent transaction overall. Thanks very much ^_^