1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cimorrene

Dec 31, 2009

1. Please post here if you have had any transactions with me. I will be sure to do the same for you! Thank you! :goldstar

2. I purchased a Littlefee outfit from Cimorrene. She was outstanding to deal with, shipped quickly and was a wonderful seller. I'd recommend her highly. Thanks!!

3. I purchased a PukiFee Zoe from Cimorrene. Communication was super-quick, and she's totally a sweetheart to deal with. Zoe was packaged perfectly, and the transaction is the smoothest I've ever had on DoA. I highly recommend doing business with her!

4. I purchased an LtF Rachel from cimorrene. GREAT communication, FRIENDLY person, FAST shipping, SAFE & SECURE packaging, and Rachel arrived in PERFECT condition! :cheer :dance :celebrate

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :3nodding: Thanks SO much, sweetie! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

5. I bought a PukiPuki PongPong from this member. The transaction was silky-smooth, no problems. Doll arrived perfectly: well-packed and faster than expected. I would buy from this member again!

6. Had a great transaction with Cimmorene.. The eyes were packaged well and shipped fast.. Hope to have future transactions.

7. I bought Cimorrene's LTF Lishe girl. She is now a he and I am very happy. She packed her very well nice and secure and well packed inside her shipper too. Great person to deal with and would buy from her again without a second thought.

8. I purchased a new set of ltf hands from Cimorrene. They were in the mail the same day I paid and arrived safe and sound. Packaging was done well and very pleased with the overall transaction. I would happily purchase from Cimorrene again.

9. Bought a lovely little mohair wig from Cimorrene. Entire transaction was great and the wig is adorable. Total recommend.

10. I bought a YoSD dress from Cimorrene - she sent it out superfast, and had great communication. Would recommend/buy from again!

11. I bought an adorable seal face plate for my Pukifee, and cimorrene was so great! She even got it posted so that I received it before I left on vacation! Well packaged and just like brand new!! Super person to buy from, would definately buy or do other transactions with again! Thanks!!

12. I purchased a LittleFee Rachel Sleeping Faceplate from Cimorrene and was very happy with the transaction. She was very nice and shipped quickly.

Thank you! >^..^< Ani

13. I purchased a pair of eyes from Cimorrene, and she sent the product smoothly, and it was protected very well. Great communication, and hope to have future transactions together. Thank you again! <3 :)

14. I purchased an Alice in Wonderland dress set from Cimorrene. Her communication is excellent, lightning speed mailing & the outfit was very well packed & in excellent condition. I am very pleased & would buy from her again. Thank you so very much!

15. purchased a small dragon plush from Cimorrene and it arrived quickly and is so adorable thanks!

16. I purchased a wig from Cimorrene and everything went super great! Great communication, quick shipment, and very sweet. Thank you.

17. I purchased a pair of eyes and a LTF wig from Cimorrene. Shipping was fast and secure; communication was excellent. ^^ I would do business with her again.
      Thank you~

18. I purchased two Pukifee outfits from Cimorrene. The communication was marvelous, and the clothes were shipped at the speed of light. Thanks so much for playing dolls with me! :thumbup

19. I bought a pattern from Cimorrene. It arrived very quicky and was exactly what I needed. Thank you! ^^

20. I bought a Mohair wig from Cimorrene. The transaction was great! I would love to buy from her again!