1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CindyG

Mar 18, 2008

1. I bought a msd Aimerai Sakura head from Cindy, and it was a wonderful experience! She is so helpful and caring. Very prompt communication, fast shipping, and the head is exactly as described. Thank you Cindy for making this purchase a fun one.

2. Fantastic! I bought a Coroporodolls tiny coroporo and everything was as described, prompt shipping, prompt communication and kind to deal with! ❤️ thank you so much CindyG

3. My not good at leaving feedback but, bought MDD from Cindy! Very nice and packed the doll very nicely! Thank you so much!

4. Purchased a Super Dollfie graffiti girl body from CindyG on August 12, 2019. The doll was shipped the same day and arrived August 14. The body was well packed but still sustained some damage in transit as a broken finger. Cindy went well and beyond my expectations and sent a replacement pair of hands that arrived safely before the end of the same week. Excellent communications and a super fast transaction a real pleasure to have purchased from Cindy.

5. Bought a dollzone Neruga from Cindy. She was awesome, kept in communication frequently, and was very understanding when I had to adjust my last payment. Would love to do business with her again in the future!! Awesome seller!!

6. I purchased a beautiful Volks head from CindyG! :dance She really worked with me and when I found out she lived super close, she agreed to meet me! I met her in person and we completed the transaction. It was nice talking to someone in the hobby and the transaction couldn’t have been easier!!! I highly recommend her as a seller!!

7. I purchased a Clover Dolls Mei from Cindy. Doll was well packed and fast shipping! I would purchase from her again!:3nodding:
      Thank you!

8. I bought a Volks Mako from CindyG. Everything went smoothly, a pleasure doing business with her.

9. Just finished a perfect transaction with CindyG! Purchased a ComiBaby and it was perfect from start to finish! The doll was packed very well and mailed out really fast! Communication was GREAT!!! I would certainly by from CindyG again! Thanks for a lovely doll transaction!!!

10. I had a transaction with CindyG on Ebay, she is nothing but kind, and personable. She sent the item quickly and now I know that a LUTS bust fits a CREAA Iplehouse body and the NS skin tone is very close! it was a terrific exchange and I have only nice things to say! Thank You!!!!

11. @CindyG purchased a doll from me. This is not my first transaction with her and so I knew ahead of time what to expect. I think last time I may have been the buyer. She is a very nice person and the transaction was flawless. I hope to deal with her again. Thank you Cindy.

12. I purchased a doll from Cindy. It was a good transaction. Super fast shipping and very good communication. I would certainly purchase from her again.
      Thanks so much Cindy. I love sweet Hana.

13. CindyG sold me a Volks Midi girl body, and it was a very lovely and smooth transaction. Very kind and right to the point, the body arrived right as scheduled and in perfect condition. I highly recommend buying from her!

14. I bought a Volks Mako from CindyG. Transaction went smoothly, everything as described I am very happy with the doll. Thanks, Cindy!

15. I bought a WIthDoll Gabby from CindyG-- and as usual, Cindy knocked it out of the park. The doll was safely packaged with lots of padding in the box, head wrapped in soft cloth with a face protector. The doll itself looks brand new, absolutely PERFECT. The package arrived in record time, way sooner than I expected with the holidays--especially with the ongoing pandemic. I would buy from Cindy again in a heartbeat. She's one of the best sellers (and one of the nicest people, period!) I've ever come across in this hobby, or any of my hobbies, really.

(Thank you again, Cindy! :aheartbea)

16. I purchased a Dollits MSD body from CindyG. Super nice and friendly. Answered all my questions, shipped promptly, and it was packaged so well! I would have thought it came straight from the company. Couldn't be happier and would definitely do business with again. Thanks so much!
      :clover

17. I purchased a Volks doll body from CindyG. Communication was prompt and friendly. Shipping was superfast, and the body was packed nicely. I would be happy to purchase from CindyG again any time! Thank you!!

Linda S.
      galatia9

18. Bought a Cutie Hani from @CindyG and am incredibly happy with the whole experience. She's so kind, was willing to do a layaway for me, and had everything ready to ship as soon as I paid in full! The doll and her accessories was very well packed too. I would love to buy from her again!