1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CindyG

Mar 18, 2008

1. I bought some eyes from CindyG. Communication was prompt and clear, and shipping was lightning fast. Many thanks!

2. Purchased a Kid Bory Centaur from CingyG. The transaction was flawless. Communication is friendly and prompt. Would not hesitate to do business with again! Thanks Cindy!

3. I sold a dollmore amaranth zinna outfit to CindyG and everything was fantastic! Couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thank you!

4. Cindy is so wonderful, I wish we were in the same town and could be closer! I bought a pair of eyes and a Doll Chateau Baby from her. Packed and shipped so well and she was very kind to add extras. I've had many great transaction, but this one is right at the top. Thanks girl!

5. Cindy helped me bring home an amazing young man! He traveled swiftly and safely and I knew of every step of his journey.
      Thank you so much for making this possible!
      -Melissa

6. Cindy purchased my JID Isar. Since she was fairly close to me, we were able to meet in person to save on shipping trouble. Definitely a pleasure to work with. :)

7. CindyG bought an isar outfit set from me, and everything was great! Paid in full immediately, and let me know when the outfit came in. I would highly recommend her!

Thanks again for everything!

8. CindyG bought a pair of Iplehouse boots from me - she paid immediately and was a pleasure, would do business with again! Thanks!

9. Purchased a Pipos Budle from CindyG. The Budle arrived as described. Shipping was fast. Overall, it was an exellent experience, very happy with the transaction. Thank you. :)

10. I bought an Aileen Doll Ashes for CindyG and the purchase was great! My little dragon arrived quickly and well packaged! CindyG responded quickly to all my messages and sent extra pictures when requested. She was a pleasure to work with and would buy from her again! Thanks so much!!

11. CindyG participated in my Dollmore group order. All communication was quick, information was concise, and payments were prompt. Thanks so much for joining my GO, CindyG! ^_^

12. I bought a SOOM Cheshire human head from CindyG , shipped quickly and package is very well .:fangirl:
      Thank you so much!

13. CindyG recently participated in my most recent Rosenlied GO and from the start was very friendly and prompt in responding to PMs. I would love to deal with her again and would recommend her to anyone interested in dealing with her, too. Thanks again!!!:fangirl:

14. I purchased a Pipos event gift Egg off Cindy and it was an extremely smooth and easy transaction. Thanks again Cindy.

15. CindyG sold her IH KID Lisa head to me and the transaction couldn't have been more perfect She found an affordable way to ship the head overseas to the UK, let me know about tracking and maintained contact throughout - as well as being a lovely person to talk to :)

Very happy. Thank you so much CindyG!

16. I bought an Iplehouse JID Benny from CindyG and it was a super smooth transaction. The doll is great and I think Cindy is too :) Thanks!

17. i purchased a soom doll from CindyG, great seller, fast communication and safe package!thanks a lot

18. I bought a Soom boy from CindyG, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

19. I just purchased an IH JID Amy from Cindy. The doll was here in two days and is in pristine condition. I could not be happier with her if I bought her directly from IH and Cindy was a real pleasure to work with. Cannot recommend her enough.

20. I bought Cindy's Volks Rinon head on the SDGr-G body, and she was an absolute treat to work with! Communication was excellent, she granted me a short and flexible layaway, and shipped very quickly--and contacted me to let me know despite having the power out! The box arrived within a few days, and although something in the post office tried to take a chunk out of the side, Rinon was safe and sound inside.

Here's a quick screencap of Rinon's adorable packaging once I removed the pillow and plastic pillow buffers! Her head and headcap were wrapped separately, and the blurry thing in my hand is her head.

Wonderful transaction, Cindy is really sweet, I would buy from her again in a heartbeat.