1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CindyG

Mar 18, 2008

1. I bought the Lati yellow Coco Death from CindyG. Everything passed very smooth and prompt. CindyG kindly allow me the layaway. I got the wonderful doll in a pristine condition for the very good price. Thanks.

2. I bought a pair of ED Custom Milky eyes from Cindy, and it was a quick, smooth transaction. She shipped super fast and the item arrived in pristine condition. I would be happy to buy from her again in the future.

3. I bought from CindyG a pair of a stunning eyes. The whole transaction was a pure pleasure to me. Eyes was shipped out extremly quickly and packed very well. Thank You very much!

4. I recently purchased a pair of Enchanted Doll eyes from Cindy. Buying from her was a real pleasure!!! Communication was kind and friendly, and she shipped them right away. I would buy from her anytime! Thank you so much!!! :aheartbea

5. I bought a Lati Yellow Wizard of Oz Tinman Lea fullset from Cindy. She was very sweet to deal with and she shipped the doll very quickly! I would HIGHLY recommend her!! Thank you so much Cindy!!

6. Selling to Cindy is always a pleasure! Excellent communication & fun pm's! Thank you so very much for your Latidoll purchase!
      xoxoxo

7. CindyG bought some wigs from me, and transaction was perfect! Payment was sent quickly and communication was great! Thank you so much~

8. CindyG purchased two pairs of eyes from me and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and is a great buyer! Thank you so much for such a nice transaction! ^_^

9. CindyG sold me her lovely Volks SDCute May. She was great with communication, wrapped the doll very carefully, and shipped promptly. I would be delighted to work with her anytime!

10. I purchased a doll from Cindy and it was a very smooth transaction. The doll was packed safely and arrived very quickly. Thank you so much!

11. Bought a Lati body from Cindy. Everything was great! Highly recommend!

12. I purchased a LRRH Miel the Hunter from CindyG on layaway. Prompt and friendly communication, sent me regular reminders for payment and sent my little one packed securely and quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Cindy again. Thanks so much!

13. The lovely Cindy sold me some beautiful urethane eyes! Exactly what I was looking for, wish I could have bought all the other ones! They were shipped promptly and arrived packaged beautifully and exactly what I was hoping for! :D Would do business again in a heartbeat!

14. Cindy is probably one of the sweetest people on this forum that I've had the pleasure of dealing with. She offered me her SQLabs DG61 body, and she made it an extremely easy transaction. She helped me with a price adjustment and replied to all my PMs in an extremely timely manner. I would be more than happy to do business with her again! <3333

15. I bought an Iplehouse outfit with weapons from CindyG, and it was a fantastic transaction. She was friendly and quick with PMs, shipped at lightning speed, and everything was packed very safely. I'd be happy to deal with CindyG again anytime. :)

16. CindyG was amazing to deal with. I bought a warrior outfit from her!! Great communication, perfectly packed and thank you so much for the gift dear <3
      Highly recommended seller ^_^

17. I bought two of CindyG's wigs. She was nice to work with and accommodating for my request to send a little bit later so the wigs would arrive after my vacation. They arrived in good packaging and excellent condition. Wonderful seller, thank you so much! ^.^

18. I brought a Lati Pharaohs Curse Mystic Miel from CindyG, would do business with again. Thank you!

19. I bought a wig from Cindy and it was a perfect international sale.... Highly reccommended![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. I purchased a wig from CindyG. It arrived very quickly and safely! Thank you so much!