Feedback for cindyward

Jul 16, 2008

1. I've recently sold an item and purchased two others through Den of Angels so I guess I should have a feedback thread. If you have done business with me, either here on DoA, on eBay (where I have a 100% rating of +1370 as of today, 7/15/2008), or in any other setting, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave some feedback for me here. Many thanks in advance :fangirl: ... Cindy

2. I bought a School Head A from Cindy. She was very nice, prompt to answer PMs and she shipped *super* fast (plus charged actual shipping, gave me various shipping options, and packed the head very carefully) -- all together an A++ transaction and I recommend her highly.

3. I sold an SD16 outfit to Cindy and I must say the transaction could not have gone any smoother if I'd dreamt it:) She was quick with payment, respsive and just an all out sweet heart.... Would LOVE to do business with her any time;)

:thumbup:thumbup for the phenominal Cindy:chibi
      ~Anthony

4. I sold a doll to Cindy.
      At first, there's an unexpected problem on shipping, but it was quickly solved.
      She was very understanding and patient--
      And in the end it was all good and we are happy!^^

I highly recommend her.

Thank you Cindy *much love!*

5. Wonderful transaction very smooth perfect buyer.

6. Cindy bought a Yo SD dress set from me and the transaction was perfect. Very fast payment and excellent contact! Thank you Cindy! - Barb