1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cinnabar_rose

May 21, 2008

1. If you've bought from or sold something to me, please leave your feedback here! :aheartbea

Thanks!

2. Meagan commissioned me for her Volks SD13 Elena's face-up and a re-touch for her Luts Senior Delf Blanchet. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. very prompt and friendly when it came to communication and she was easy to get in touch with. I would love to work with her again in the future. Thanks!!! ♥

3. I bought a outfit from Megan and it was wonderful buying from her :) She shipped promptly and wrapped it wonderfully with a nice note for me and my Freezias and kept me updated about everything and replied to all of my PMs promptly ^^

So, tl;dr: I will definitely buy from Megan again and can't praise her as a seller enough. :D

4. She commissioned me to make a custom SD13 Lingerie outfit. She was very prompt in her payment and a joy to deal with. I definitely recommend her as a buyer.

5. Megan purchase 2 dresses from me and she is reli polite and good response, she pay very fast and i am strongly recommened her:)

6. I bought a Volks wig from her and she was a wonderful seller! I can't recommend her enough. :)

7. I brought a pair of volks sd13 geta from Megan.
      She was very friendy and quick to reply to PM's. My shoes came prefectly and beautifully packaged and was shipped promptly!

She was an excellent seller and was a pleasure to deal with!

Thanks a lot!

Yukisami

8. I just sold a doll to cinnabar_rose and it was an easy and very pleasant transaction. She was very friendly and nice, payed quickly.

Thanks! :celebrate

9. I sold my Volks SD10G DP20 Kurumi body to cinnabar_rose and all the way is totally a happiness. Fast, polite and clear communication with perfect smooth transaction! :D
      Highly recommend cinnabar_rose! :)

Thank you so much! :D

10. I had bought a SD12 Crystal from cinnabar_rose.
      Was a pleasure to buy from her.
      She had replied to PMs quickly, kept in good communication, packed Crystal very lovely and safely, added a beautiful note.
      I will by from her again and I highly recommend her.

11. Bought a Dollheart outfit (Garden Spirit) from Cinnabar_Rose. She was wonderful, answered all my questions, had great communication, very friendly, fast shipping. Would do business with her again anytime!

12. Bought a Luts wig from cinnabar_rose. Quick and nice communication. The wig was packaged wonderfully arrived quickly. Thank you!

13. Bought a lovely mint condition Black Fer from Cinnabar_Rose. It was exactly what i expected, in great condition and shipped super fast! I'd definitely buy from Cinnabar_Rose again

14. I purchased a SD16 Pearl from her and I had an excellent experience as buyer.
      She let me do layaway and was the best layaway ever; very well planed, clear and easy to follow.
      The shipping was very fast too and doll very well packed.
      We also had good communication in all moment.
      I'm really charmed, and I recommend her 100%

Thanks a lot!!! :)

15. I'd bought YO-tenshi Mamu from Megan
      She's totally rock!!! >_<b

With fast communicate and shipment
      And super well pack!!!
      It was a perfect transaction

Highly recommend!

Thank you very much ^_^

16. Cinnibar_Rose purchased a partial Dollheart set from me, and was great to deal with. She was really communicative, and totally understanding of the silliness of the US Post office. I would definitely recommend her!

17. Cinnibar_Rose bought Elena's head from me and trade with Kira set. She was a joy to deal with throught out the whole transaction. I hope that I have the pleasure to buy or sell to her again. I recommend her very highly as an excellent communicator and all around nice person. She was just great to deal with. I recommend her without any reservations what so ever.

18. I bought some outfits from cinnabar, and everything was great! I would gladly buy from again! Thanks so much!

19. I bought a white fer from cinnabar and I would buy from her again ! She was so nice and answered all my questions fast and polite. Carefully sent.

I recommend her 100%

20. I bought several Dollheart shoes from cinnabar_rose, PMs were answered right away and everything arrived very quickly! Thank you again!! :D