1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cinnamoron

Apr 11, 2008

1. I didn't see one for Cinnamoron, so I thought I'd start one. Purchase was quick and easy. Great person to work with and would definitely do business with again. Thanks so much for purchasing the Hound clothing. And it's good to know they fit on your boy. You'll have to show me pictures. ^^
    2. Cinnamoron bought some clothes from me and she was delightfully easy to work with. She paid immediately and was very prompt with (friendly) communication. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you so much :D
    3. cinnamoron participated in a group order of mine. Kept up to date paid quickly and was very understanding of any delays. Thanks for participating
    4. I sold a pair of Ginarolo eyes to Cinnamoron. It was a very nice transaction. I enjoyed our PMs (she's friendly and prompt with her communication) and she paid very quickly. Thank you for the great experience!
    5. Cinnamoron purchase a clothing lot from me, paid quickly, and was very friendly. I would deal with Cinnamoron again! Thanks for a great transaction! <3
    6. Cinnamoron bought an outfit from me. She paid very quickly and it was a great transaction. Would love to do business again!!!.
    7. Cinnamoron participated in my Sadol group order. It was really nice to have her in my GO, made the group order much easier for me to pull through.
      Thanks so much and please join me again :)
    8. Cinnamoron purchased two outfits from me and was wonderful to deal with! All communication/payment was super fast and she was nice as can be~ :D Thanks again!
    9. Cinnamoron commissioned me for her Unoa Sist new face-up. Everything went really smooth :D Cinnamoron was really kind and understanding also had promptly payment. I couldn't ask for more :D thank you very much for everything!
    10. cinnamoron participated in my leekeworld GO. She paid quickly and responded quickly, and was very pleasant to deal with. Thanks!