1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for clap-for-carolyn

Mar 7, 2009

1. I sold Yrie Feet to clap-for-carolyn, and she was brilliant throughout the transaction! Quick communication, payed promptly, and apologised when she was late telling me the feet had arrived (due to college, no one can blame her!)
      She's super duper overall!

Thank you so much! :D :D

2. Clap-for-carolyn adopted my little SOOM Beyla/Iv hybrid girl. We worked out a layaway deal, but she paid it off much, much quicker than expected! She was also super understanding about a couple of shipping snags, and she let me know as soon as the doll had arrived. I would definitely do business with her again!

3. Just sold a set of wings to clap-for-carolyn.....she was great!!

4. Clap-for-Carolyn purchased some Yrie human parts from me. Definitely a recommended buyer, she paid her "hold" payment promptly, and made the last half right on time. I would have no problem dealing with her again. Thanks so much!

5. clap-for-carolyn purchased my DollZone girl recently. She was very nice in all of her responses and paid her off very quickly. I'm happy to say that I'd do business with Carolyn again any time! <3

6. had a wonderful wig commission with clap-for-carolyn
      A+buyer
      A+payment
      A+communication
      i hope to work with u again in the future <3

7. Clap-for-carolyn purchased a little puki wig from me and it was a perfectly pleasant transaction. She sent her payment quickly and informed me when the item arrived. Thanks!

8. Clap-for-Carolyn bought Soom Teenie Gem legs from me a few months ago. Due to a recent change of address her legs were held at her previous residence for months before being sent back to me, but she was readily forthcoming with the assurance that it wasn't my fault (something I was mildly panicking about), and even paid for the new shipping when I offered to ship them for free! Wonderful communication and quick with payment and responses, I'd definitely do business with her again any time :)

9. I traded my doll for her's and it came wonderfully shipped and quickly. Thank you so much. I would love to do business again!

10. I did some aesthetic work for clap-for-carolyn. She was nice and patient while it took me a while due to life and such. I'd do work for her again anytime!

11. I bought a sleeping Puki Piki faceplate from clap-for-carolyn and she was great to deal with. Shipping was fast and the faceplate arrived in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

12. Carolyn made some pants for my msd boy and I love them! I couldn't be happier with them! I willdefinately be buying from her again ^_^

13. I took part in a Soom Trond split that was run by clap-for-carolyn~ Everything was well organized and she did a good job of keeping us updated. :D I couldn't ask for a better split leader. Thank you!

14. wonderful....she was very kind and informtive and shipped out in a timely manner

15. Clap-for-carolyn sold me a pair of Minifee hand, unfortunately she didn't mention a repaired damage to one finger which was glued back onto the hand. But when I complained she explained that she hadn't noticed it and forgotten that others might find it more noticeable but she ended up paying me 50 % of the original price back, so I'm really pleased with the deal.
      Therefore good feedback for Clap-for-carolyn from me, a really pleasure to write with and negotiate with.

16. Clap-For-Carolyn sold to me her Resinsoul Song in normal skin. I was pleasantly surprised he had green eyes and I adore them..He arrived in great condition my only issue is there is a little bit of staining in his head that was not disclosed but he is perfect otherwise. I am totally satisfied.

17. Purchased a minifee body from clap-for-carolyn. The transaction was smooth and they were super friendly, would definitely do business again! Thank you!