1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Clare

Aug 29, 2009

1. Thought I had better start a feedback thread.

Clare bough aa Cherishdoll Alley from me. we agreed layaway terms and all was paid promtly and communication was great. A wonderful person to deal with and I am glad my Alley has a great new home :)

2. Clare purchased a Soom Cuprit body from me. Everything was prompt and communcation was good. I would certainly work with her again!

3. Clare bought a Cuprit head I had for auction, paid super fast and was a pleasure to deal with.

4. Clare purchased a Cuprit outfit from me. Communication was a pleasure, payment was prompt. Highly recommend this buyer!

5. Excellent transaction with Clare who purchased a Cuprit wig from me. Payment was as agreed and communication was great. A perfect buyer. Thanks!

6. Very positiv
      Clare has sold me her Cuprit dress and I am very pleased with her. The communications sector correctly thought of as very fast shipping. She is very friendly and you can talk to her super. I can only recommend it and would at any time negotiate with her.
      Overall rating: 1 +

7. Clare sold me a pair of Iplehouse EID pants, brandy-new, and got them to me practically overnight (given that they had to come across the border it's pretty amazing how quickly they got here!). She's just as nice as can be, and I would not hesitate to recommend her. :)

8. Clare bought two handmade Halloween treat sets from me. She paid promptly and communication was excellent. I'd love to work with her again! Thanks! :D

9. Clare sold my head Cuprit, for which I am insanely grateful to her!
      Everything went very well and quickly! Thank you!!! ^_^ :) :) :)

10. She bought a pair of black boots for 1/3 doll. Very nice contact and very quick ^^b Thanx much

11. I bought a SOOM MD Cuprit body from Clare. She shipped the body unstrung to save on shipping, and everything was so nicely wrapped and labeled that it arrived safely and was reassembled in no time at all! Communication was excellent and prompt. I would buy from her again.

A++

12. I bought a Cuprit MD wig from Clare and it was a great transaction! Communication was quick, shipping was fast, and the wig arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from Clare again!

13. I bought an Soom Chalco from Clare and I am really glad to have him. He is wonderful conditions, exactly as the description saied. She shipped the doll fast and I would ever buy from her again. ^^ Thanks!

14. Clare commissioned me to make yukata set for his boy, she's very kind and patient buyer. I have no problem to communicate with her and she paid me fast too. I would love to have more deal with her again in the future. Thank you so much Alana!

15. I adopted Clare's Soom Hyperon. <3
      She was very patient with me undecisive questions, worked out our layaway plans and shipped him super quick the moment he was paid off. <3 Thank you SO much! I love this boy and I am so glad I get to own him.

Thank you!!!!

16. I bought a pair of IDealian boots from Clare and I am very happy with them. They arrived quickly, were well packaged and are in perfect (as new) condition.

Clare was great to deal with, communication was timely and friendly. I would happily buy from he again. An excellent transaction.....thank you:fangirl:

17. I bought an outfit from Clare and I could not be happier. The communication was fast and friendly and she checked back with me frequently to see if it arrived. I got it today and it was well packed and sent fast.
      Thanks alot! I can highly recommend her!