1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for clarry

May 5, 2009

1. :apig:If we have had any transactions would you please leave me feedback:apig:

Thanks a bunch!

2. clarry bought a Volks MSD velour cat outfit, she paid promptly and I would def sell to her again.

(also tho via Ebay, she bought my Elf mod shiwoo, also paid straight away A1)

3. clarry bought a large Unoa bust from me recently. She was friendly honest and communication was very clear and prompt.
      She paid instantly.
      I would trust her as a buyer.

4. I bought a dress and hat from Clarry via ebay and it arrived nicely packed the very next day, happy to recommend her as a seller.

5. I met Clarry at a meet and she sold me her Volks velour cat outfit! She very nicely let me take the outfit home with me and pay through PayPal later. I would buy and/or sell to her again anytime! Very friendly and pleasant to deal with!

~*Mystaia

6. I sold a dress to Clarry and she was just so kind and let me know when the package arrived. It was a very pleasant transaction and I would gladly do buisness with her again.

7. Clarry Purchassed a shushu head from me, payment was received quickly, communication was excellent and Clarry was very understanding when it took a little while for me to ship out! I would definitely sell to this buyer again!
      ~aquaray8

8. I sold a Littlefee Bisou to Clarry. She paid fast, was very nice, comprehensive and communicative during all the process. Thanks again! :)

9. I sold a LTF faceplate to Clarry. It was a great transaction! She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived.