feedback for clayfaery

Jul 19, 2007

1. If you've bought from me or I've bought from you please leave me some feedback.
      Thanks
      Sarah

2. ~~ Wonderful Transaction ~~

Bought a cool wig.
      Fast and Friendly.
      Great communication.
      Highly Recommend!
      =D

3. I bought a dress from Clayfaery! She sent it quickly and was great to talk to!! Thanks so much!! <3

4. I bought an item from clayfarey. Good communication and lovely dress! Thanks!

5. I just bought an outfit from clayfarey for a really great price. She was very nice to deal with and shipped my item out really fast! I'd highly recommend doing business with her.

Thanks!

6. I just received the outfit I bought from Clayfaery! I bought the Unoa sized Batchix dress she had for sale, and she shipped it quick, and it was packaged very well (and cute might I add!)
      I loved doing business with Clayfaery, and hope to deal with her again soon!

7. I bought a Cheerydoll outfit from Clayfaery and it was a great transaction, thanks! :)

~Dottie

8. I purchased some amazing steampunk eyes from clayfaery. I was very pleased with the transaction and would gladly do business again. Fast shipment and great communicatin, thanks again! :3

9. I purchased my steampunk eyes from Clayfaery, and they arrived today. Very cool!! Packaged securely, quick shipping, and exactly as described.

10. I bought a pair of gear eyes from Clayfaery and they look amazing. Incredibly detailed. Plus the shipping was really fast and Clayfaery is really friendly to deal with. I highly recommend her. Thanks again!

11. I bought a pair of gear eyes from Clayfaery and I'm just thrilled with the service & shipping. Hoping to get another pair in 16mm at some point.

12. I bought a pair of steampunk eyes from clayfaery. They are amazing, as was the transaction. I would buy something from her again in a heartbeat.

13. Bought a pair of gear eyes from clayfaery, great transaction ^^

14. I bought a pair of gear eyes from clayfaery, she shipped quick and they are very pretty blue. Would do buisness again with her.

15. I bought some steampunk gear eyes from clayfaery a while ago. I was waiting until the doll got back so I could post a picture with this feedback, but he's still not here, so I will edit when he is to show her work off ^_^

They were shipped very fast in a secure little box with lots of padding and arrived to me in perfect condition! Absolutely beautiful! And I am looking to buy again <3

Thank you!

16. I recently received a pair resin cog eyes from clayfaery.
      I was satisfied with this transaction. She replied quickly to PM's, and was
      very sweet. She had forgotten about my order, but made it up to me by
      giving me a gift along with the pair of eyes that I ordered, which was very
      sweet and very kind of her. Item quality is great, and overall I am very happy
      with this transaction. I recommend her!​

17. :) I bought a doll from Clayfaery. She kept me updated through out the transaction and sent the doll with tons of extras! Thanks so much!

18. I ordered a pair of resin eyes from clayfaery

There was a problem with the first pair I recieved but it couldn't be helped and she has been really great about sending me out a replacement pair (which are stunning) and even included a gorgeous pendant which was very sweet and totaly unexpected :)

she really has been wonderful to deal with, A* for customer service. I would be more than happy to deal with her again :chocoheart

19. I purchased a HDS outfit from clayfaery. Initially, the transaction was great! Wonderful pricing, good communication. Then we hit a bit of a snag. The outfit wasn't shipped for nearly two weeks after I had paid! I did receive a PM after about a week, saying that it would be shipped out the next day...and then nothing. I live close enough (same state) that shipping should have taken only three days, tops. So, naturally, I worried that it had been lost!

I sent a PM on the two week mark to ask what by what method it had been shipped, and was informed that it had gone out only the day before.

Now, she did include a few extra tops to make up for the inconvenience, but... I would much rather have been kept informed as to delays.

However, all in all it was a very satisfactory transaction, with my only complaint being a delay in shipping and a breakdown in communication. But, as everybody knows, sometimes stuff happens that causes bumps in the road.

I would certainly do business with clayfaery again!

20. I bought a Domuya body from clayfaery and I'm very pleased with the whole transaction, even though the volcano eruption caused a huge mess here in Europe. :lol: The body arrived safely and I would definitely deal with clayfaery again. :aheartbea