1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for clayfaery

Jul 19, 2007

1. If you've bought from me or I've bought from you please leave me some feedback.
      Thanks
      Sarah

2. ~~ Wonderful Transaction ~~

Bought a cool wig.
      Fast and Friendly.
      Great communication.
      Highly Recommend!
      =D

3. I bought a dress from Clayfaery! She sent it quickly and was great to talk to!! Thanks so much!! <3

4. I bought an item from clayfarey. Good communication and lovely dress! Thanks!

5. I just bought an outfit from clayfarey for a really great price. She was very nice to deal with and shipped my item out really fast! I'd highly recommend doing business with her.

Thanks!

6. I just received the outfit I bought from Clayfaery! I bought the Unoa sized Batchix dress she had for sale, and she shipped it quick, and it was packaged very well (and cute might I add!)
      I loved doing business with Clayfaery, and hope to deal with her again soon!

7. I bought a Cheerydoll outfit from Clayfaery and it was a great transaction, thanks! :)

~Dottie

8. I purchased some amazing steampunk eyes from clayfaery. I was very pleased with the transaction and would gladly do business again. Fast shipment and great communicatin, thanks again! :3

9. I purchased my steampunk eyes from Clayfaery, and they arrived today. Very cool!! Packaged securely, quick shipping, and exactly as described.

10. I bought a pair of gear eyes from Clayfaery and they look amazing. Incredibly detailed. Plus the shipping was really fast and Clayfaery is really friendly to deal with. I highly recommend her. Thanks again!

11. I bought a pair of gear eyes from Clayfaery and I'm just thrilled with the service & shipping. Hoping to get another pair in 16mm at some point.

12. I bought a pair of steampunk eyes from clayfaery. They are amazing, as was the transaction. I would buy something from her again in a heartbeat.

13. Bought a pair of gear eyes from clayfaery, great transaction ^^

14. I bought a pair of gear eyes from clayfaery, she shipped quick and they are very pretty blue. Would do buisness again with her.

15. I bought some steampunk gear eyes from clayfaery a while ago. I was waiting until the doll got back so I could post a picture with this feedback, but he's still not here, so I will edit when he is to show her work off ^_^

They were shipped very fast in a secure little box with lots of padding and arrived to me in perfect condition! Absolutely beautiful! And I am looking to buy again <3

Thank you!

16. I recently received a pair resin cog eyes from clayfaery.
      I was satisfied with this transaction. She replied quickly to PM's, and was
      very sweet. She had forgotten about my order, but made it up to me by
      giving me a gift along with the pair of eyes that I ordered, which was very
      sweet and very kind of her. Item quality is great, and overall I am very happy
      with this transaction. I recommend her!​

17. :) I bought a doll from Clayfaery. She kept me updated through out the transaction and sent the doll with tons of extras! Thanks so much!

18. I ordered a pair of resin eyes from clayfaery

There was a problem with the first pair I recieved but it couldn't be helped and she has been really great about sending me out a replacement pair (which are stunning) and even included a gorgeous pendant which was very sweet and totaly unexpected :)

she really has been wonderful to deal with, A* for customer service. I would be more than happy to deal with her again :chocoheart

19. I purchased a HDS outfit from clayfaery. Initially, the transaction was great! Wonderful pricing, good communication. Then we hit a bit of a snag. The outfit wasn't shipped for nearly two weeks after I had paid! I did receive a PM after about a week, saying that it would be shipped out the next day...and then nothing. I live close enough (same state) that shipping should have taken only three days, tops. So, naturally, I worried that it had been lost!

I sent a PM on the two week mark to ask what by what method it had been shipped, and was informed that it had gone out only the day before.

Now, she did include a few extra tops to make up for the inconvenience, but... I would much rather have been kept informed as to delays.

However, all in all it was a very satisfactory transaction, with my only complaint being a delay in shipping and a breakdown in communication. But, as everybody knows, sometimes stuff happens that causes bumps in the road.

I would certainly do business with clayfaery again!

20. I bought a Domuya body from clayfaery and I'm very pleased with the whole transaction, even though the volcano eruption caused a huge mess here in Europe. :lol: The body arrived safely and I would definitely deal with clayfaery again. :aheartbea