1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Claywimmin

Nov 21, 2009

1. I didn't see a feedback thread for her yet, so here it is! =) She bought a Doll Zone Feilian from me and was an excellent buyer. Paid quickly and had excellent communication. Would definitely recommend her as a buyer!

2. She bought a wig cap from me. Paid promptly, great communication. Thanks much! <3

3. Claywimmin bought a shirt and a pair of shoes from me. Good communication, pay fast, everything was nice. Thanks again :)

4. claywimmin commissioned me to paint her DZ Freilian. she was very clear on the look she was aiming for, and even included wig and eyes to help with choosing coloring. communication was always great, and she was understanding of holiday and weather delays. it was lovely working with her, and i'd gladly do so again.

thanks again, claywimmin!

^_^

5. Claywimmin bought some glass eyes from me - her payment was immediate and she was very friendly!!

6. Claywimmin purchased a doll from me and was so nice to deal with! Payment/communication was very fast. Everything about the sale went perfectly and I would gladly deal with her again~ :)

7. claywmmin bought two dolls from me; she has been on-time with her payments and has been my pleasure to deal with her. =)

8. Claywmmin brought an outfit for her Orientdoll SoJi from me. She was polite with any questions she had, paid promptly, and let me know when the package arrived. <3 I would be more then happy to do a transaction with her again any time.

9. claywimmin bought some clothes from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

10. CLaywimmin bought an MSD fitting dummy from me. She paid quickly and was very easy to work with- let me know when it arrived. I would sell to her any time!

11. Claywimmin purchased a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived! Her communication was excellent as well!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful transaction!

12. claywimmin was a part of my Dollmore Group Order. She was a joy to work with! She paid quickly and answered all emails i sent her. I would recommend doing business with her!!!

13. claywimmin bought my RS Ju and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Very prompt with payment and communication, a great buyer overall!

14. claywimmin bought some mini gem clothes from me. Great communication, very fast payment, everything went perfecly. Recommend buyer! :D Thank you!!

15. The link from your profile doesn't work...either fix it or have a mod do it...just in case someone has trouble finding it besides me lol

Bought a Mina from me...paid promptly and was awesome to work with...and was VERY patient with my shipping delay...Rock on!

16. I bought a dyed OD So from claywimmin and the transaction went great! The doll was strung kind of weirdly but a quick restring fixed that. I would definitely buy from her again

17. Claywimmin bought my Elfdoll Hazy! She paid very quickly and let me know as soon as she arrived, not to mention she was an all around delight to do business with. I'm glad my beautiful doll went to a good home :)

18. Claywimmin Purchased 2 dolls stands from me. She paid promptly, was a pleasure to talk to, let me knew as soon as the items arrived and even sent me extra money when she noticed I undercharged her for shipping. She was a dear and I would love t work with her again.

19. claywimmin commissioned me for 2 faceups. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, clearly explained what she was looking for, send the heads to me quickly, and gave feedback very quickly about the progress of each head. I would definitely love to do another aesthetics work for her again and would highly recommend :) Thank you so much for such a wonderful commission!

20. claywimmin commissioned me to paint her custom-dyed lilac Resinsoul Mei. this was my second time working with her, and it was as pleasant as the first. communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and she was clear with what she hoped for in the faceup for her doll. she even provided eyes and a scrap of her wig for color matching. all in all, it was a great experience, and i would most definitely work with her again!

thanks again, claywimmin!
      ^_^