1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Clearly simple

Apr 14, 2010

1. All feedback for me can go here! Thank you so much! <3

2. I purchased some pukisha parts and had her custom paint them for me. ^_^
      They were wonderful and just what i asked for~
      I would buy from her again for sure.

3. I purchased some Soom Aphan horns from her and it was a fantastic experience. Great communication, good price, fast shipping and excellent packaging. Thank you so much for everything!!

4. I bought Soom Aphan MD Hooves from clearly simple and the transaction was great, very friendly, prompt to reply and packaged the hooves very well and the shipping was super fast too :) would definately do bussiness with again

5. Clearly Simple bought a pair of MSD tights from me. She paid promptly and had great communication! Would definitely do business again :3

6. Clearly simple purchased a black wig from me for her boy. Communication was wonderful, the whole transaction went very smoothly and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
      I'm glad you're enjoying your wig! ^__^ Thanks! <3

7. [BClearly simple][/B] bought a MSD tank top and cargo pants from me. Smooth friendly communication, prompt payment and she had the courtesy to inform me when her items arrived :) Wonderfully fuss-free transaction and highly recommended buyer, would love to do business with again!

8. Very good buyer!! :)

I sold some eyes to her and everything went great! Fast payment and nice communication. Recommended!!

9. I bought LTF Pants from her, Great communication! Fast reply and shipping would work with her again :3 Very nice <3

10. I purchased some MSD leggings from Clearly simple.

Very pleasant transaction - friendly seller, great communication, and the items got to me so quickly!
      Many thanks from both me and my little girl! :)

11. I purchased a dress for my Fox Warrior, from Clearly Simple, however, it did not fit her, BUT, it did fit my Chubby Cherish, with only a little alteration! Communication was great, the shipping was fast, and i would happily buy from the seller again!

12. I bought a pair of plaid pants for my Yo-SD from Clearly simple. Communication was easy and fast, shipping was fast, and the were packaged wonderfully! The pants look just as pictured and fit my boy great! I would definitely do business with Clearly simple again.

13. I bought a shirt from Clearly Simple and the transaction went very fast and smoothly. She was friendly and the package arrived safely and very quickly. The shirt itself did have a couple very small stains that weren't mentioned, but it's not a big deal and should wash out easily. Overall a solid transaction.

almyki

14. Positive feedback as a seller for ClearlySimple.
      I bought a cute YoSD dress from her. Fun communication, smooth transaction and a fast ship. Delighted!
      Thanks again and highly recommend!

15. I purchased a fullset Dark Moon Ruby from Clearly Simple. Communication was prompt and friendly, and shipping was fast!! Thank you so much!

16. I purchased a cute pink YoSD shirt from Clearly simple -
      Great transaction, fast shipping and friendly seller!!

Thank you so much, it looks adorable on my new girl!!
      :chocoberry

17. I just purchased a really nice set of jeans from Clearly simple. The communication and shipping were practically instantaneous, and I would definitely recommend her as a seller!

18. Lovely transaction :) Clearly bought my Unoa Akubi faceplate with Buffdolls headback and everything went smoothly.

19. I had a great transaction with Clearly simple
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the item
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!

20. Clearly simple bought a pair of TTYA MSD Jeans from me. It was a perfect transaction. She paid quickly and let me know when it arrived! I recommend her to everyone, and I would love to do business again! <3