1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Clementia

Sep 21, 2016

1. Hi there!
      Just wanted to start this thread up for any transactions I have on here.
      Thank you. :)

2. I sold the Volks Saito Hajime head to Clementia. It was perfect transaction!!
      Very good deal~ I'm so very thank you !! :) ! Clementia is a very good buyer.

3. Clementia bought my Volks Lieselotte head. She was super friendly and the transaction went smoothly. I'm glad Lieselotte find a lovely home. Would definitely love to do business with her again. :dance

4. Clementia bought Soom Scar Hyperon from me. She paid immediately, communication was friendly and fast and it was a pleasure to deal with her.
      Thank you very much. I would highly recommend Clementia :)

5. Clementia purchased a pair of Iplehouse EID man hands from me and it was a great eal, I'll be happy to deal with her again anytime! :)

6. I bought a Pygmalion Robin head from Clemetia and that was a really smooth transaction.
      The communication was great : Clementia is a very polite and friendly seller, she replied fast to all my PMs with plenty of informations.She packed very carefully the head and send it really fast. The head is as described, in excellent condition.
      I am very please with my purchase and would not hesitate doing business with Clementia again.
      Thank you !

7. I bought a Distant memory Hwayoung head from Clemetia.
      Communication was great, the package arrived very quickly and the package was very well padded.
      Perfect transaction! Great seller!

8. I bought a Distant Memory Sunho head from Clemetia.
      Great and fast communication, Clementia is a very polite and friendly seller. The head is exactly as described and she sent the head almost the next day I paid. Everything came home well packaged and in perfect condition.
      I am very please with my purchase and would not hesitate to buy from Clementia again.
      Thank you !

9. * POSITIVE FEEDBACK *

Chiho is an absolute wonder to deal with. An smooth transaction the entire way through. She generously allowed me a short layaway and sent the doll promptly.

The doll arrived safe and sound! Would purchase from again!

10. Clementia bought a Soom Phonolus head from me! She's very nice and polite, communication was great, payment was done fast and she was very patient as I got the certification for her. Would definitely do business with her again, she's an amazing buyer! Thank you and I hope you love Phonolus! <3

11. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Fast shipping and smooth conversation. Would love to do business again.

12. 10/10 :thumbup
      Bought a Volks F38 in layway. Great and friendly communication, arrived today safe and quickly~

13. I bought a Soseo holy head on layaway from Clementia.
      The transaction was great. She answered fast to my pms and sent the head out fast after the last payment.
      I can recommend Clementia as a seller.
      Thank you for the smooth transaction.

14. Sold me an Iplehouse Leonard head. Great communication and very understanding!!

15. I bought a Volks sdgr head from Clementia.
      Clementia is absolutely perfect seller and she shipped the doll as soon as possible.
      Clementia is a very lovely seller to do business with! Thank you so much again!

16. I bought a swarikko body in white skin color from this beautiful person, Clementia and I could not be happier!!! *___*. She was always polite and very fast in her messages, she sent the body very fast and very very well packed too!!!!!<3. I feel so happy! *__*. the body arrived so amazing fast that i still can not believe it! i can only recommend her as a seller and would be very happy to do business with her again in the future! Thank you so much my dear for the perfect transaction!!! <3<3<3

17. I purchased an Illusion garden Hades head from Clementina. She was was very quick with shipping and communication. He arrived as described. It was a very pleasant transaction all around and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Clementina again. Thanks!

18. I purchased SDGR white skin body from her, and she had been amazing! She provided extra photos of the body and responded very quickly! She's very thorough :).
      Would definitely purchase from her again :)

19. Buyer feedback

✩Type of Feedback: Positive

:aheartbea Communication: Good

✩Accuracy of item description: Accurate

:aheartbea Was the item shipped when agreed upon?: Yes

✩Packaging: Super secure

:aheartbea Overall experience: Satisfied

✩Additional comments: I bought a Soom Idealian72 boy body in Tawny from Clementia, she was super nice and answered all my questions, the doll was sent quickly and arrived VERY quickly (5 days max from the UK to the USA!). Although the doll body had some minor undisclosed damages, I am very happy with my purchase, thanks so much! =^_^=

20. Perfect transaction ! I sold a Soom ID75 Zak and received the payment quickly, great communication and super friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone :)