1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cleric

Apr 16, 2007

1. Hello,if you buy from me,or you sell to me,please leave feedback here,thank you!:)

2. Cleric is an absolutely amazing buyer:) Quick payment, Great Communicator... Just a perfect transaction from start to finish:thumbup :thumbup for you.
      ~Anthony

3. Just received the SD Girl Pink Rabbit set outfit from cleric... So cute and the outfit looks great on my girl. On top of that, cleric was friendly seller and easy to communicate.

Thank you :) .

4. Great seller
      very helpfull
      Ship very fast after payment ^_^

thank you so much looking forward for new item

5. bought a dress set from her, fast shipping and great dress! love it! thank you so much!

6. cleric is a fantastic person to buy from. She's quick with communication and ships right away. Two thumbs up!

7. Thnk u very much Cleric for the hands! :D
      Cleric is a good seller, fast communication, fast shipping, and she patiently waited for my money to arrive in paypal :)

8. Cleric got my F16 head to me quickly, I was surprised as it arrived before other items I'd bought before! Lovely to deal with and can't recommend her enough.

Thanks so much!

Mel
      xx

9. I purchased a kimono from cleric! She shipped quickly, and was great to work with! Thanks for the good transaction!

10. Bought a lovely outfit from cleric, even though EMS took their sweet time (not her fault) her communication was great and it was a pleasure dealing with her.
      :)
      Michelle

11. I bought a YO SD she fast in shipping it out Great to work with ^^

12. I bought a dress from cleric. She had great communication and the delivery was super-fast! I'm very happy with the dress ^^ Thanks!

13. I bought a Nanuri 07 head from Cleric and she was just wonderful to work with. Very friendly communication and she sheipped very quickly.
      The head arrived in fantastic condition and very securely wrapped, she is a pleasure to work with! ^_^
      Thank you so much for my georgeous new boy!

14. I purchased a Western Madoka dress this March, 2008 from Cleric. She packaged it carefully and it arrived in record time from China. She is someone I would definitely buy from again!
      -Jung

15. I purchased a type 3 breakaway body from cleric. Fast communication and he arrived quickly and safely. Cleric added lots of bubblewrap and carefully packaged him very nicely. I would definitely buy from her again ^_^

16. Excellent very professional seller. A good experience to treat with her, the sending is perfect and very sure. Thank you for everything

Una maravilla de vendedora y realmente fue una experiencia muy buena. El empaquetado fue excelente y me llego en perfecto estado parecia nuevo el traje que le compre. Gracias

17. I recently bought a Breakaway head from Cleric and had a most wonderful transaction! Great communication and fast shipping! Thank you so very, very much! :aheartbea

18. I purchased an open eyed 08 Breakaway head from Cleric and the transaction was lovely. Cleric was very communicative and very fast with the shipping. Thank you very much.

-Sara

19. I purchased Cleric's NaNuRi 07 head and it was a wonderful transaction despite some problems on my end during which Cleric was incredibly understanding and patiently waited while I sorted it out. The communication was wonderful and all my questions were answered quickly and with a very friendly response. I was very impressed and I would for sure do business with Cleric again~~ :aheartbea

20. I recently purchased a CP Lu Wen Vampire head from Cleric and my, I couldn't be more pleased <3 Lovely transaction, she's very responsive and within a day of payment the lu wen had been shipped! An anxious wait of a week later he's just arrived today and I really couldn't be more pleased! She gave him a lovely face up as well~

For my first buy from DoA I can surely say this has been a most pleasant transaction!
      Thankyou~

PS: Here's a link to the lu-wen sharing a body with sdf xD; I'll get a body for him someday! I promise~
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/espionumbreon/HPIM0845.jpg