1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for clericriff

May 22, 2018

1. This is a feedback thread for me, clericriff

2. Clericriff bought an hybrid doll from me and they were a pleasure to deal with! The transaction went really smoothly and they paid immediately when requested.

3. Clericriff bought a Dollzone Alpha from me. The transaction went smoothly with easy communication and prompt payment.

Highly recommended!

4. Positive Transaction
      clericriff purchased a Spiritdoll Jade from me, and it was a very smooth/pleasant transaction. She was fast to pay and reply to messages. Would definitely recommend clericriff as a buyer!

5. Clericriff purchased a Resinsoul Long from me and paid promptly and was a pleasure to communicate with.

6. Positive Transaction

Clericriff bought my ResinSoul Mi in a very easy transaction. Within hours of first contact, I already received payment! Communication was very friendly and fast, and I was updated that she had arrived safely. All around smooth transaction, and I would happily work with this buyer again. Thanks!

7. Positive Transaction
      Clericcriff purchased an Impldoll Bernice head from me. Communication was swift and prompt, and she was very friendly throughout the transaction. Payment was also received very quickly after the invoice was sent. It was a pleasure working with her throughout this transaction, and I certainly would do business with her again.

Many thanks:kitty2

8. Great buyer! Paid me fast and let me know when they got the doll.
      Thanks again!

9. I purchased a Dollzone Neveu from clericliff. Wonderful transaction from start to finish! She was kind enough to hold the doll until I was able to pay and sent lots of photos of her packaging and shipping information. The doll arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

10. Clericriff bought my DZ Yuu. She communicated clearly, paid quickly, and let me know as soon as he arrived safely. :) Very pleasant transaction. I would happily do business with her again in the future! :3nodding:

11. Clericriff bought a B&G Kevin from me. Super smooth transaction and clear communication. Would definitely work with them again!

12. Clericriff bought a Rumpledoll Morfeo on a Lumedoll body from me and the transaction was very smooth and pleasant. She was very trusting and kind all throughout our conversations, and she paid immediately. She kept in touch while the package was making its way to her and she let me know the minute it arrived. She is a friendly and responsible buyer and I would most definitely recommend doing business with her and would definitely buy from her/ sell to her again myself.

13. Clericriff bought an Impldoll Isaac from me, and everything was wonderful - quick replies, fast payment, and politeness throughout! Highly recommended! Thanks again!

14. Clericriff purchased a dream valley Fuku from me and everything went wonderfully! Thanks so much!

15. clericriff purchased a charmdoll circe from me and was very understanding of my transportation/shipping issues and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Prompt and delightful in communication, I would absolutely do business again with them any day!

16. :pcupcake:daisy:aheartbeaPositive feedback:aheartbea:daisy:bcupcake

Clericriff purchased a yosd doll from me and was wonderful to sell to and paid right away and had excellent communication throughout the transaction.
      I highly recommend clericriff and would be happy to work with them again:thumbup!

Thank you clericriff <3!

17. Clericriff bought an Iplehouse KID Lonnie from me and the transaction was fabulous. Presale communication was great, she sent payment lightening fast and she let me know when the doll arrived safely. I couldn’t’ve asked for a better customer. ☺️

18. @clericriff purchased a Mirodoll male body and old soulkid body together from me. Everything was very easy: friendly communication and quick payment. Thank you so much! Would be happy to do business with again and to recommend to others :aheartbea