Feedback for clericriff

May 22, 2018

1. This is a feedback thread for me, clericriff

2. Clericriff bought an hybrid doll from me and they were a pleasure to deal with! The transaction went really smoothly and they paid immediately when requested.

3. Clericriff bought a Dollzone Alpha from me. The transaction went smoothly with easy communication and prompt payment.

Highly recommended!

4. Positive Transaction
      clericriff purchased a Spiritdoll Jade from me, and it was a very smooth/pleasant transaction. She was fast to pay and reply to messages. Would definitely recommend clericriff as a buyer!

5. Clericriff purchased a Resinsoul Long from me and paid promptly and was a pleasure to communicate with.

6. Positive Transaction

Clericriff bought my ResinSoul Mi in a very easy transaction. Within hours of first contact, I already received payment! Communication was very friendly and fast, and I was updated that she had arrived safely. All around smooth transaction, and I would happily work with this buyer again. Thanks!

7. Positive Transaction
      Clericcriff purchased an Impldoll Bernice head from me. Communication was swift and prompt, and she was very friendly throughout the transaction. Payment was also received very quickly after the invoice was sent. It was a pleasure working with her throughout this transaction, and I certainly would do business with her again.

Many thanks:kitty2

8. Great buyer! Paid me fast and let me know when they got the doll.
      Thanks again!

9. I purchased a Dollzone Neveu from clericliff. Wonderful transaction from start to finish! She was kind enough to hold the doll until I was able to pay and sent lots of photos of her packaging and shipping information. The doll arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you so much!

10. Clericriff bought my DZ Yuu. She communicated clearly, paid quickly, and let me know as soon as he arrived safely. :) Very pleasant transaction. I would happily do business with her again in the future! :3nodding: