1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for clochette

Jul 30, 2008

1. Hello!!

If you've had a transaction with me, either buying or selling, I'd greatly appreciate your feedback :)

Thanks!

clochette

2. Hehe I bought an outfit from Closhette and my boy looks adorable in his new outfit... (Pics up soon) ^_^

3. clochette bought a wig from me and the transaction was very pleasant, she paid quickly and let me know when the item arrived with her, thanks so much! :aheartbea

4. Clochette participated in my Fairyland group order and the transaction was a wonderfully smooth one. :) Payments were prompt and communication was great! She was a pleasure to deal with and I recommend her. I would definitely do business with her again!!

:clover Thank you for being such a lovely participant!! :clover

5. clochette purchased a Bambicrony Charity from me. She paid very quickly and responded to pm's very quickly. Was a pleasure to deal with. :D

6. Clochette bought my tiny Cookie,
      it was a great transaction
      she paid very fast and communication was great
      thanks again!!

7. Sorry it took so long to leave this, please forgive me! >3<
      <3

Anywho! Clochette participated in my Luts GO awhile back, things couldn't have gone better. Polite, friendly, and quick to respond, I wouldn't hesitate to let her join in the future<3

Thanks for participating! :D

8. clochette purchased my Pipos Mad Hatter and things went very smooth! All communication was timely and very nice! Payment was prompt and she let me know when he arrived! Thank you so much!

9. I bought a couple of renaissance style dresses from clochette. She was very patient with me while figuring out the custome design, and everything is even more gorgeous in person, highly recommend!

10. I sold a pair of shoes to clochette. She made payment very fast and prompt to PMs. She also informed as soon as she got the package. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks!

11. Clochette is terrific buyer! I sold a doll to clochette.
      Good in communication, friendly, fast payment and let me know right after the doll arrived.
      Transaction went flawless and very smooth!
      I'd love to do business with her again in the future.

12. Clochette bought a YoSD body from me and she was an excellent buyer! She pays quickly and is friendly with great communication! Thank you so much!

13. I bought an outfit from clochette, it arrived quickly and was wonderfully made. I love it! Communication was great! A wonderful transaction all around.

14. Clochette commissioned me for a LTF and a PKF dress and she was a pleasure to deal with - the whole commission went smooth, the communication was friendly and quick and there were no troubles at all. I would definitely deal with her again and warmly recommend her!

Thank you again!

15. clochette sold me a Pukifee shamrock dress from her commission thread. Very cute and thanks for the little treats! :)

16. I sold clochette a Planetdoll Mini Elf Renee, and the transaction went perfectly! She had great communication, as well as paid quickly. I highly recommend this buyer and would definitely look forward to working with her again. :D Thank you!

17. I bought a Littlefee wench outfit from clochette and it's so beautiful and well made. Absolutely love it. She was wonderful to work with and was very responsive. Very professional and kind. Highly recommend!!

18. I sold clochette a little fee rachel. She paid super quick, responded quickly, and was super pleasant to deal with. Highly recomended!

19. I was frantic to find pants / leggings that fit my AE Peppermint girls and Puki kids and Clochette was the find of the century! She worked with me throught all my fits and starts over which material and how many pairs of which for what and the little items are just fantastic! Fast shipping too! :) Just delighted with our items!