1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Cloudiestrife

May 7, 2009

1. So this is where everyone can post feedback for me and our transactions! So if you've done any business with me I'd love to hear your thoughts on it! :)

2. Hi all...well, I just bought a couple of pairs of pants from Cloudiestrife and the transaction went smooth...very nice to deal with and it was quick delivery too. My boys love the clothes! I highly recommend her!

Thanks, Cloudiestrife!

3. Cloudiestrife is a great buyer and is lovely to deal with :)

Thanks again, I can't wait to see a picture of your girl with her new stuff~!

4. Cloudiestrife bought some MSD shoes from me, she is such a wonderful person!
      Very pleasant, prompt payment & lots of friendly messages- i definately reccommend her as a buyer! Superstar*

Thank you so much~ <3

5. Purchased Cloudiestrife's Dollmore Miro. Wonderful seller!!! Amazing communication!!
      Let me save up some money for a month long layaway. Love this girl!! Definitely doing business with her again!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

<3

6. I bought a Dollmore Model Ha Yarn Cho from Cloudiestrife and I cannot reccommend her enough as a seller! The doll was shipped quickly and packed carefully. Everything was better than described! A++++++ seller!