1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for clover69

Jul 4, 2011

1. I bought some puki fee wings from clover69. It was a perfect transaction!!! The wings arrived REALLY fast, package very very safely, fantastic communication. I couldn't ask for better! Highly recommended :)

Thank you very much again :) I love the wings!!!

2. Bought an Art body from her, my first official purchase of the marketplace, and she was an ABSOLUTE doll, the doll was packaged beautifully, and the doll came very quickly. She also replies to all messages very quickly. Would buy from again.

3. Sue purchased a Volks Elena head from me. She paid promptly and was very easy to deal with. Thank you again!

4. I brought my latest Lati yellow from Sue - best transaction ever! She allowed me to put her on layby with flexible terms, kept in touch throughout the whole process and made it such a smooth and easy transaction - thank you again :)

5. I bought a dollndoll heart bubble from Clover69. She was nice enough to let me do a 4-5week layaway. She always responded quickly to all my question and was so sweet to talk to. Once I made all the payments she shipped the doll right away and I got it very quickly I was so surprised! Bubble is just gorgeous and in perfect condition. Clover69 is a great seller. Would do business with her anytime! I highly recommend her! :)

6. I bought a doll from Clover69 and am very happy with it. She was a great seller with prompt updates and communication. She worked with me on all the details and I might be doing another transaction with her because of happy I am with this one.
      Thank you so much!
      Inti

7. I bought a chocopuki Rose from Clover69 and she's here and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE her. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I've had a pleasure to deal with clover69 - sold her a BATM dress.

Clover is very professional and accurate, but also very friendly and helpful.
      Fully trustworthy, international buyer! <3

9. Clover69 is a very, very nice seller! I purchased a Volks child from her, and the transaction was SUPER! I found this seller highly responsive and had great communication skills. Would not hesitate to transact with her again! Thank you, Sue.

10. I bought a Leeke World Mikhaila head from Clover69.
      The transaction was super. Head was packed very good and the communication was super.

11. I bought a doll from Clover69 and couldn't be happier :fangirl:
      Perfect doll and shipping/packaging. Sue is one of the sweetest persons here on doa for sure!
      Thanks so much^^

12. I just received my new lati yellow from clover!!
      Great and quick transaction. <3

13. I recently purchased a Choco Pukipuki from clover69. She was very patient and understanding with me regarding the payments. I would do buisness with her again in a heartbeat.

14. I've had the greatest pleasure to deal with Clover69.

She's pirchased an SD doll from me (Volks Charlotte) with a long-term layaway, which went smoothly during the whole process. Clover69 is a trustworthy buyer, I can only wish everyone else to have such a wonderful business-based experience. :D Clover69 kept me informed about her payment plans and did everything to make sure everything's going well.

Thank you darling for being such a wonderful partner in this deal and hope you enjoy your girl to the fullest!
      C.

15. clover69 sold some dollie shoes to me.

I found her to be a very kind, helpful seller; she shipped the items quickly, and they're just perfect!

Thank you so much! I hope to deal with you again! :)

16. I bought a doll head from Sue and it was a A + transaction:) She was friendly, told me straight away after she shipped, and the head arrived well packed and exactly like described. Wonderful all the way through!

17. I bought a Lati yellow from clover69, it was a perfect transaction. Good communication throughout, the parcel arrived well wrapped, thankyou very much!

18. I bought a Volks Lorina head from clover69 on a short layaway, everything went great and I'm very happy.
      Thank you so much Sue :)

19. I bought a Bluefairy may from clover69. It was really great transaction! I'm so greatful for clover's attention and willingness to make the transaction easier. She was communicative and very helpful. The doll was wrapped well and shipped fast. Thank you! ))

20. clover69 purchased two wigs from me.
      Payment was prompt, communication well.

A good deal, thank you.