1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for clover69

Jul 4, 2011

1. I bought a Lati Yellow defanged Mystic Lea from clover69 and it was a fantastic transaction. The doll came in excellent condition, she was very nice to communicate with, and shipped her very quickly. Thank you very much!

2. I had two wonderful transactions recently with dear Clover69 (she bought VS F16 head from me and we traded dollfie's clothes). Communication was great, Clover69 is very warm, nice, friendly and patient person, I highly recommend her to everyone. ~~Thank you very much for all!!~~

3. clover69 and I have initiated a trade and the transaction was smooth and wonderful. :) The trader was prompt to communicate, notified me when the package was sent and the item wrapped securely.

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

4. I bought a Volks F16 head from Clover69. She was an absolute pleasure to work with; very friendly, great communication throughout and shipped quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you so much! :D

5. I bought from clover69 a set of clothes, to be more exact Rosenlied´sRDT-099 Cutie rabbit dress (Pink heart). Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She shipped the dress set really fast and very well protected and she have enough patience and kidness to help me when the packet get lost, luckyly everything ended well and the packet arrived safetly. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything. :):)

6. clover69 answered my wtb thread for a peakswood sd head, i purchased Yeru and she is so beautiful,
      clover69 was lovely to buy from very helpful and i would happliy buy from her again xx

7. I bought a doll at clover69:fangirl:
      She came well packaged
      this is a great seller, reliable and courteous!
      not put into words how happy I am buying this.
      everything is fine!:aheartbea

8. Clover69 bought a TF Baked Skin May from me and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid super quickly and was friendly and responsive in PMs. I really hope she enjoys her new doll and I look forward to engaging in future transactions with her. :):chocoberry

9. Feedback POSITIVE :)!
      I bought a Leeke Iris doll from Clover69. Very good transaction, perfect communication, fast shipping and very well packaged ! I recommend Clover69 for your transaction ;)! Thank you so much ^^

10. i bought Mamu from clover69. She is very kind and patient wih me, Sue even give me a very long term layaway >.<
      very fast communication and The doll arrived safely~
      Thanks Sue for the wonderful process and i sure love this baby!!:D

11. I sold Peakswood`s Goldie to Sue. Communications was very friedly. She payed quickly, was very patient and let me know when sh got the doll. I will be happy to have new deals with Sue &#9829;

12. I bought a Supia Hamin head from clover69. Communication was good, she posted promptly and the head was very well packaged. Thanks!

13. I purchased a Bambicrony sleeping head from clover69 on layaway. She was easy to work with and the head arrived both swiftly and in excellent condition. A+

14. Clover69 sold me a doll, and it was such a lovely transaction. She was very accommodating and kind to me. Communication was prompt and very nice, and she really did a great job preparing the doll for shipping, the doll was wrapped with care and tied down into the pillows, and it was very careful and kind of her. I am so happy with this transaction, and I would be very pleased to work with her again! Such a nice person :D Thank you so much, I will give her a great home!

15. Bought a tan Narae from clover69 and couldn't be happier with the transaction! Narae is gorgeous and in wonderful condition. I would happily do business with her again. Thanks so much.

16. I purchased a Dentelle from clover69. Communications were great. She was shipped promptly after my last payment. The doll is in perfect shape just as described. Packed wonderfully. I highly recommend clover69!

17. Clover69 sold me her beautiful Luna...it was a pleasure from start to finish, and I adore my new doll! Thank you so much!!

18. Clover69 sold me her Juri '12 Fairyland event head... The item came to me as was described and arrived very fast!!! The box was a little smashed which was scary but that was more than likely the fault of the postman's and not dear Clover69's fault at all!! The item was perfectly fine and I'm very happy with!!!

19. Clover69 let me put her Volks Little Lorina on a long layaway. Great communication, confirmed payments and sent my girl quickly and safely packaged. I couldn't ask for a better transaction. Thank you!

20. clover69 bought a Lati Yellow Le Petit Prince normal skin Sheep Kuroo from me on layaway. She was easy to communicate with and she sent the payments earlier than promised. She was quick to inform me about the arrival of Kuroo too. I would definitely deal with her again. Thank you~