1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for clover69

Jul 4, 2011

1. Sold Volks Lieselotte to Clover69 and we traded Lorina's body - everything went great. Sue is a wonderful person and it was a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you so much!

2. clover69 purchased a Lati from me, and everything went smoothly from start to finish... she's always a reliable buyer, and I would be glad to work with her again, anytime. :aheartbea

Chris

3. clover69 sold me her mnf juri 10 girl, she was very fast to answer any questions i had, and shipped her right away. i would do business with her again!:) Thank You!

4. I bought Rosenlied limited outfit set from clover69. She is easy to communicate with and shipped out very fast. Hope to trade with her again :)

5. I bought a Momocolor Lucy head from clover69 and it was an excellent transaction- fast shipping and great communication :)
      I recommend clover69 to other buyers and sellers !

6. I bought Soom Afi from Clover69. The deal was perfect. Great communication, fast shipping. Thank you very much!

7. I purchased a SWD Nana from Sue

She's extremely friendly in all communication with her. She replies to my PM's very quick and is always willing to describe details further whenever I had a question. She's one of the most sincerest sellers Ive come across and gave me such a great deal once I told her I was mainly interested in the head and will be selling the body.

We agreed on a payment plan and even though I had completely forgot about our arrangement by 2 days, I sent her the remainder. I was so upset, especially since I marked it on my calendar, but she was understanding and kind. Her patience as a seller really is something.

The doll was packaged so securely - no bubble wrap was spared in packaging SWD Nana. She arrived mint and pristine - exactly as described and pictured. She really does take care of her stuff.

Thank you so much for your professionalism, friendliness and kindness. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her in the future and highly recommend dealings with Sue !

8. I bought an Iplehouse JID Tania from clover69. My new girl is super gorgeous and it was a pleasure to deal with clover69. She shipped and replied very fast and was super friendly and kind. I hope to deal with her again:) Thank you!

9. I did a partial trade for my IH Doria with clover69. I got a beautiful outfit in the deal! Excellent communication, sent out my outfit as promised, and made payment quickly. She also let me know as soon as she received her girl. I have dealt with clover69 before and would do so again. Thanks so much!

10. Sorry for the late feedback, I just realised that I forgot to leave one. I adopted a Bluefairy baked skin Marine May from clover69 on layaway. She was easy to communicate with and was fast to reply me. I would definitely deal with her again. Thank you for letting my adopt her~

11. I bought her Ryo Narasaki in Fullset and I couldn´t be happier with my purchase. Clover69 made the whole buying process very easy for me and allowed a Layaway to purchase her. She made me feel comfortable in every single message and she always updated me with shipping prices and information. She shipped Ryo well packed and the package arrived very fast.
      Ryo is a pure Beauty with a stunning custom faceup and in the exact condition as stated in the listing.
      I really appreaciate how polite and kind Clover69 is in all her messages, it´s a rare thing nowadays. THANK YOU!

12. I purchased a Momotree/Momocolor Tasha from clover69, who was dispatched promptly and safely with lots of bubble wrap! She was very helpful, and clearly communicated throughout the whole process. I would be glad to deal with her again!

13. I purchased a gorgeous Lati Yellow Cookie from Sue. The transaction was an absolute pleasure! Sue is a wonderful and sweet person! xx

14. I leave a positive Feedback,

I bought from clover69 a kimono, very beautiful. Everything was well packed, in due time sent. Communication at the high level, was pleasant to have business.

1. thanks :)

15. Positive feedback,

I purchased a WITHDOLL Dark elf Angela from her second hand. She answered all of my questions and did all of the requests I made of her. It was a great transaction and I am greatful to have my doll now. The came just as described and was in its original packaging.

16. I bought a shiny as new volks MSD Mihmi default dress set from clover69! And it was all in all a great transaction! Clover69 is such a caring and friendly person and she replied always very quick! I would never hesitate to buy from her again! Thank you sooo much!!:daisy

17. Bought an IH doll from Sue. Very prompt communications. The doll was received very fast and in its original packaging. She sent me extra pictures by request and wrote to IH on my behalf. I couldn't be happier with the transaction from a wonderful Seller. Thank you very much!!!

18. I bought a MNF NF head from Clover69 communication was nice and fast and clover69 shipped very fast.
      Thank you so much! :)

19. Bought a lati lumi on layaway from clover69 Everything is perfect. Highly recommend clover69 A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ seller!!!!!! :D

20. I bought a Summer 2013 Kid Delf head from clover69. It was a awesome transaction, and she had great communication. The head was also packed very well. I would highly recommend this seller! :)