1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for clover69

Jul 4, 2011

1. I purchased a Minifee Flower Garden Ante from clover69. She was so great with communication and shipping. Doll arrived super fast ! Thank you so much for my first MSD ! <3

2. I bought a Minifee Luka from clover69. Great communication, fast shipping and she arrived in great condition. Thank you so much. Highly recommend. I would definitely do business with her again. :kitty2

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      Purchased a Lillycat Ellana in Pink Tan from clover69 and everything was perfect. Communication was excellent. Whole process went smoothly. Definitely recommend clover69. Thank you!

4. I purchased a FL Sionna from Clover69 on layaway. Great transaction, good communication and packaging :) I definitely recommend!

5. I bought Clover69's Peakswoods Tristan. He's my dream doll! The transaction was smooth and she sent him quickly. The doll arrived safe and sound and perfect. Would love to do business again. Highly recommended seller.

6. I bought a Souldoll Clodia from Clover69 on layaway. It was a great transaction, and I am so very happy with my new girl. Clover69 had great communication, and kept me updated as soon as Clodia was mailed. She was shipped super quickly and arrived to me in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier. Great seller, I highly recommend! :3nodding:

7. I had a pleasent deal with clover69
      She was a kind enough to let me adopt three beauties
      Rosenlied Shasha, Bambi and Pony

Thanks alot dear best of luck

8. I bought an iplehouse doll from clover69 and everything went well. She communicated in a timely and friendly manner. She shipped the doll well packed and fast. I highly recommend her and wish her luck.

9. I bought a DollShe Amanda from Clover69, she was very kind and accepted a layaway. Once full paiement done, she sent very quickly the package, the doll is in perfect conditions, thank you ! :)

10. I bought Iplehouse Rexy from clover69. Everything went well. Clover69 is a wonderful seller! Thank you so much!

11. I bought a Souldoll Junia (animal ver) from Clover69. Once again, it was a wonderful transaction and she is honestly just great to work with. Junia reached me very quickly, and was well packed. It was a great transaction, and I would not hesitate to buy from Clover69 again. I am so very happy with my new girl, thank you so much!

12. I bought "Rogita Blossom The Witch" from Clover69. Best deal of my life! I loved the package: sturdy and well done. The doll arrived as described and she also added a pair of eyes! The transaction was smooth and she sent him quickly. 10/10 will buy from her again!

13. Hi!

I bought an Iplehouse Yur head from Clover69. =D
      She agreed to a short layaway, since I had to wait for my CC to clear. =)
      After payment the item was shipped quickly and she communicated the tracking number to me.
      Thank you for a pleasant transaction. ^-^

~Kat

14. I have purchased few dolls from clover69. As always communication was great. She allowed me layaway, and shipped dolls quickly. Always well packed and secured, all in great condition. Pure pleasure to deal with her. Thank you so much dear!!

15. I just bought an exquisite Lillycat Lyse from clover69 -- it was a delightful transaction, with great communication and fast shipping. Lyse was packed extra-carefully for the trip from Australia to the US, too. Two thumbs WAY up!!