1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for cloverfirefly

Mar 7, 2007

1. Feedback thread for cloverfirefly. :)

2. I bought a wig recently from cloverfirefly, and it was very wonderful to deal with her! The wig arrived much sooner than I expected and was in great condition n_n I'd never hesitate to deal with her again!

3. She just finished a faceup commission for me and he looks wonderful. She does amazing work, is very good about communication, and is quick and secure. I'd commission her again with full confidence.

4. Just got my boy back from her, Very fast, very beautiful ^_^ Will defently commision her again

5. good buyer!! fast payment, and keep good pm with~ love to have aother deal with you in the future!!

6. Bought a lati green lea from her ^^ Great communication. Clover held her for 2 weeks before I paid and shipped her upon payment.

7. I participated in a Dollmore GO with Cloverfirefly and she was very good about communication and sent everything out fast~

8. Cloverfirefly purchased a Crobidoll Nia head from me. Good communication and fast payment, it was a pleasure doing business with her.