1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CMBato :>

Oct 30, 2011

1. This is a feedback page for CM Bato. :)
      Thank you for your business! Feedbacks are much appreciated for future reference.

2. I sold a mohair wig to CMBato^^
      A great buyer, thank you!

3. We bought CMBato's Soom Borol. <3 After an unexpected delay in shipping (which was entirely our fault!), they jumped right on shipping and got him out the door to us. Awesome packaging/communication, and this seller takes very good care of their dolls. I absolutely wish more sellers were like this!

4. I bought a volks 10SD body from CMBato. she was sent to me very quickly and refunded the excess postage. Very carefully packed and with so much extras~
      Brilliant seller, thank you soooooo much~:D

5. I bought a pair of urethane eyes form CMBato. Good communication, fast shipping. I highly recommend CMBato to everyone! :)

6. I bought Volks Hijikata Toshizo+extra wigs head from CMBato.
      Everything went so smooth and perfect.
      She packed the head super well. I mean, super super well.
      and shipped the head out promptly. <--very important!! xD
      i also enjoyed candies she sent along with the head. haha
      anyway, super friendly to talk to, and very quick on replies.
      CMBato is an amazing seller, and I would definitely buy from her again ^__^

7. CMBato bought SOOM SOV (human and elf) from me, Communication was pleasant and the transaction finished up smoothly!

8. CMBato commissioned me for some extensive mod work on some of her dolls. She was very specific about what needed to be done, and very understanding and patient the whole way through. A pleasure to work with! :)

9. I have bought a body from CMBATO:lol:she is a very good person to deal with! thank you soooo much:)

10. I purchased a body from CMBato, what a lovely seller!
      The body was extremely well packaged, sent quickly, and all communications fast & friendly.
      A very kind and helpful seller, many many thanks.
      Highly recommended

11. Bought an Infiniti Doll boy body on short layaway from CMBato, who was kind enough to hand deliver the body so I could avoid shipping costs within the state. :) She was a pleasure to deal with!

12. The most wonderful seller! :D
      I bought the cute Soom Sov elf from CMBato, great packaging, fast shipping.
      Very intelligent, responsive seller! It was very pleasant to deal!
      Thank you very much!

13. I bought a Soom Sov and it was a great transaction, thank you so much!

14. Amazing seller, I bought a Nono Sd 10 from her and the price was more then fair, the shipping was fast, packing was the best I even learned a new way to ship dolls!! ;) She refunded the overage in shipping and sent many extras! Also, she sent an extra package separate with the default eyes and a piece that belonged to one of the outfits she gifted me! Amazing doll, very well kept and I am extremely happy! Thank you so very much!! ;) Perfect transaction, one of the best ever!

15. I purchased a Volks MSD Husi from CMBato. The transaction was amazing! Shipping was fast, she was very nice to communicate with and she sent so many extras with her! Which I was very glad for. Hisui came well wrapped and protected. And for the age of the doll she is in very good condition as well! A wonderful seller and one of the best transactions to date. Would buy from her again. Thanks!

16. I bought some SD17 shoes from CMBato. Very smooth transaction. Quick to ship. Super friendly seller. Thanks a bunch!

17. I bought a pair of DollHeart SD10/13 boots from CMBato and it couldn't have gone better. Super lovely to talk with and shipped them off very quickly. Would love to deal with again and would recommend. :D

18. I've bought a pair of Enchanted Doll eyes from CMBato. The parcel came extremely quickly, the transaction was just perfect :)
      I would recommend CMBato to everyone! Thank you very much!

19. I bought a pair of Everpurple eyes from CMBato, and it was a perfect, VERY fast transaction -- great communication, too. Plus, the eyes are in even better condition than described, so I'm thrilled! It would be a pleasure to do business with CMBato again. :aheartbea

20. CMBato has used my Taobao shopping service, fast payment and smooth communication! CMBato is very polite :)
      Thank you very much!