1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cocochoo

Jun 5, 2010

1. I am happy to be here and I need your feedback! Please leave feedback for me here~~ :)

2. Cocochoo was very great to deal with, very friendly and replied quickly to my messages. The item was perfect and shipping was fast too!!!
      Thank you so much for my Latidoll ^___^

3. Cocochoo ...is lovely to deal with
      Ive just made payment ..and we are waiting together xx

4. thank you for payment for pirate lea! I will ship to you as soon as she arrived! ^^

5. Cocochoo bought a CCC Bubu Odoroki from me. She paid instantly and the communication was friendly at all times. She notified me as soon as the doll arrived.
      I would highly recommend her to anyone!

6. Cocochoo bought mui chan version 2 from me, she is super fast in payment and great communication!!
      thank you so much!!

7. cocochoo approached me about buying her Gloomy Garden Belle after seeing my WTB thread, which I'm really, really grateful for because for some reason, I'd missed her FS thread. She shipped my little one as promised, and Belle arrived in pristine condition really quickly. I would love to trade with her again! Thank you so much for my darling Belle!!! :aheartbea

8. Cocochoo bought my Secretdoll Tan Baby fairy, Yogi. She paid immediately and kept good communication throughout. She was kind enough to let me know as soon as the doll arrived.
      I would highly recommend her to anyone!

9. I purchased a Lati Doll Bloody moon mystic ruki ,mystic lea vampires & Sorceress miel (on ebay) from Cocochoo & I am very happy with the transaction. She is great to deal with in every way!!! She packs & mails the dolls very quickly!!! Her communications are very fast & friendly!!! I highly recommended her in every way!!! :)

10. Bought two Lati dolls from her and I highly recommend her, she is very nice, shipping was fast, wonderful communication, everything perfect :)

11. Cocochoo sold me her stunning Lati Kuroo after I post a wtb ad. She was great to deal with and made the transaction very simple and quick. Kuroo is just perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!!

12. I just completed a wonderful transaction with cocochoo. I bought a Lati Zorro from cocochoo, who was very pleasant and easy to deal with. The doll was shipped quickly and she was kind enough to be concerned and follow up with me when the doll was delayed in Canada customs. I would be happy to do business with cocochoo again and I recommend her to any potential buyers. Thanks so much, cocochoo, for my beautiful Lati Zorro !!
      :daisy

13. I sold a doll to cocohoo. She paid very quickly and communication was excellent. Very nice person to work with. I highly recommend her!

14. Fantastic! She made a purchase for a small pj set from me. Terrific communication and fast payment.

15. I sold her a Rabbit Lumi. She was very friendly and paid off her layaway ahead of time. Super sweet and a pleasure to deal with in every way. Highly recommended!

16. she kept me informed during the long wait ...and shipped my girl to me quicker than Lati did any way LOL
      THANKS SWEETIE XX

17. Had a fun and easy transaction with Cocochoo.. My little cutie arived so quick and is just precious. Hope to have more transactions..
      Thanks Coco

18. Coco sold me a Prayer of Angels Cookie & she just arrived. She is so beautiful & was wrapped up so safe. Mailing from Hong Kong to me was so fast. I highly recommend Coco to everyone, it was a pleasure buying her. I will buy again from you Coco because you are a wonderful person to buy from! Thank you so much!

19. Bought a Pipos Rooney from her and she shipped it extremely promptly, she was packed extremely well and arrived on time. Very communicative seller. Recommended to all :D

20. Thank you so much for my cute Lati Yellow Byurl, she is amazing. I really recomend this seller!