Feedback for Coffee-bat!!

May 22, 2016

1. feedback thread for me! Just made my first purchase, so I figured I should make a thread here c:

2. Coffee-Bat bought a DC merlin custom clown from me and the transaction was great all the way around. I hope we meet up again in the marketplace or beyond. Thanks again!

3. Working on a commissioned outfit with Coffeebat. Totally awesome individual to work with! They were so friendly, and super patient when I had a 4-6 week delay do to a stupid injury. I highly recommend working with them.

4. Coffee-bat bought my KangUk head, was fast to pay and told me when it arrived. Great communication, great transaction and I'm willing to do it again. Thanks.

5. I sold a white Migidoll guy body to Alec and the transaction was flawless. Clear communication and swift payment; would be happy to do business again.
      :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

6. I've sold a Dust of Dolls Lunn to Coffee-bat: perfect communication, fast payment and a real pleasure to deal with!
      Hope to do business with her again in the future!

7. I sold an Sio2 Little Prince head to Coffee-bat. Communication was prompt and so was payment. All in all a perfect transaction and I'd be happy to do business with Coffee-bat again in the future. :3nodding:

8. Coffee-Bat bought from me a Soom Chalco (brown Tan).
      Paid quickly and excellent communication. ^___^ Thank you!
      I was very happy to deal with you.