Feedback for Coleen

Jul 11, 2006

1. Since I coudln't find one, I am setting one up. This is a feedback thread for Coleen. I just completed a transaction as part of a group order that I held and Coleen was a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with you again!

2. Coleen participated in the last Volks group order I held. Extremely prompt on payment and response. Very recommended!

3. I've both bought from and sold to Coleen. She is always a pleasure to deal with. Prompt payment and shipping and excellent communication. I highly recommend her.

4. I purchased a terrific SD girl outfit from Coleen and the entire transaction was flawless; packaged with care and shipped quickly. I highly recommend Coleen!

5. Another great person to have a transaction with! Very reliable and nice, as well!

6. I just had a wonderful transaction with Coleen. She purchased a some chainmail armor from me via layaway, and she was perfect! She was always very prompt with payments, great with communication, and let me know when she received the package. I highly recommend her, and I would sell to her again anytime!

Thank you so much Coleen! :D

7. a+++ split particpant. :) i had a wonderful transaction with coleen from start to finish on my heliot split :)

8. I bought a very nice soft red fur wig from coleen. She was SO nice to talk to, very friendly and shipped extremely fast! Would definitely do business with again. Thanks so much! A++!!

:)

9. I sold coleen my Pukipuki Ante in tan resin. The transaction went well, and she was a dream to work with. Thank you so much!

10. Coleen bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A real pleasure to do business with!

11. Another wonderful transaction with Coleen as the buyer of my glass eyes. Fast payment and great communication!
      Many Thanks!