1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for coloradogigi

Apr 8, 2008

1. This thread is for feedback for coloradogigi.

My feedback can also be viewed as Ebay username: mybluemoonstudio
      or on Etsy as bluemoonstudio and/or oneeyeopen

Thanks!

2. Just had a great transaction with her. She bought 3 outfits and paid very fast, kept in touch even after she received items. Thanks again and hope to see you again too.x.

3. I bought a DIM Sweet Eileen from coloradogigi. She was very friendly and she shipped the doll out right away. The doll and all her accessories are exactly as described.

I am very happy with my purchase, and would gladly do business with coloradogigi again any time.

Nancy Maya

4. I've bought a Narsha from Frankie. She's been an adorable seller.The doll arrived fast and safe to Italy.
      Thanks darling!!

5. I bought a Momo doll from Coloradogigi and it was a very very pleasant transaction, she is very friendly to deal with, she agreed a short layaway and was very helpful for international shipping "details"(customs form ;)) I recommand her to everyone!!

6. I sold my Dollstown Ganga to coloradogigi, and she was a perfect buyer! Friendly, good communications, paid super quickly, and was a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend her!! :D