Feedback for Coloratura

May 18, 2016

1. Hello! Put your feedback for me here <3
      I am kitsooni on Instagram

#1 coloratura, May 18, 2016
      Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    2. Coloratura bought a pair of Soom Dune / Nor legs from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Paid promptly and informed me of their arrival. I can wholly recommend her as a buyer!

3. And I am back again, this time as a buyer and just as pleased! I bought a Dollzone dress from coloratura and she was just as pleasant to deal with as a seller, shipped asap and even followed up with me when the shipping took longer which I appreciate. The dress I arrived safely just as advertised and I would gladly recommend her as a seller to everyone <3

4. Coloratura, purchased a leeke world wig from me. Payment was prompt and she let me know as soon as her package was received. Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction. :)

5. Colortura bought a dress from me and it was a lovely and quick transaction! Thank you so much for your business! :)

6. Coloratura purchased a dress set and everything went very smooth. Great communication, fast n Friendly replies. I highly recommend!! :)

7. Coloratura purchased a Merry Doll Round Dango from me on Facebook. They were very patient with me during the sale, and was a pleasure to exchange with. :3nodding: Thank you so much!!

8. I just purchased a doll from Coloratura on a layaway payment, and everything went swimmingly! I used Paypal Friends and Family payment, and completely trusted her. Great communication and fast shipping! Would not hesitate to do business with her again!
      Thanks again,
      Kim

9. Purchased a Peakswoods Dotty Muse from Coloratura via layaway, and she was friendly, quick to respond, and quick to ship. Great seller, would definitely to business with again ❤️