1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for compresadefresa

Jun 22, 2010

1. compresadefresa purchased a Lati Green tan Coco from me and she was lovely to deal with from start to finish - prompt payment, super communication. Highly recommended!! :aheartbea and I'm so happy Coco has found a great new home! :)

2. Compresadelafresa bought a Lati Yellow doll from me and she paid very quickly. She is lovely to deal with , a good communicator and I have no problems with recommending her as a buyer.
      Thanks and enjoy:whitetruffle
      Sharon xx

3. Sorry Naya, I spelled your user name incorrectly!!!

4. I bought a mystic Vampire Miel from comprasadefresa and it was a perfect transaction, doll arrived as described and quickly!

5. Compresadefresa and I traded just recently. I traded my lati lami doll for her sheep lea wig. The trade went smoothly and Naya is a very sweet person! Thanks so much Naya for trading with me! You are a dear! :)

6. I bought HK Lumi from comprasadefresa, great transaction and lovely communication.

thank you so much :3

7. naya bought a dd anne riko from me...she has had a bit hard time, so I am happy everything is ok now.
      Hope you enjoy the little one :)