1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Constance

Nov 25, 2007

1. I purchased a Dollstown 17 yrs boy from Constance, and it was a great experience! I am very pleased with what I got. Communication was prompt and the package was sent out immediately. I would definitely recommend, and do business with Constance again!

2. I recently bought an eden head from Constance! She is Amazing! All around pleasure to buy from! Thank you again? Will buy from again!

3. I purchased a Switch Shiho head from Constance; replies were prompt, it was mailed out the day I paid and I received it within 4 days of payment! Fastest doll transaction I've ever had and I was extremely pleased with how fast everything went! Would definitely buy from Constance again! Thank you!

4. I bought a Dollshe Arsene from Constance and could not be happier with the transaction! He was shipped in a day and arrived to me swiftly, in perfect condition. I highly recommend Constance as a seller and would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!! :D

5. I bought a Crobidoll Lance head from Constance. He arrived safe and sound.Thank you!

6. Positive feedback!
      I bought a AiL Jane from @Constance and it was a great transaction. The doll arrived as described and communication was quick. Thank you!

7. I bought a pygmalion ha from Constance and she was quick with replies and shipped him out very quickly! He arrived safely and the head is in great condition as stated! Would gladly deal with again~ thank you :3nodding:!

8. I purchased a Soom Heliot WS body with box and papers from Constance. It was a perfect transaction with my item arriving safe and sound and well-packed. Would happily do business with again! :)

9. SUPER POSITIVE!:)
      I purchased a pair of mohair fabric wigs from Constance; it is a type of fur fabric I've never seen before, and I'm very happy with my purchase. The wigs were separately packaged in boutique bags, inside another bag, which kept them secure in the mailing envelope, and they arrived fast.
      Constance's communication was always efficient and friendly, and I'm about to buy from Constance again.:3nodding:

10. SUPER POSITIVE! :thumbup
      Right on the heels of my previous purchase, I turned right around and bought a bunch more things from Constance, because I had such a good experience and she has such nice things & keeps them so well, and ships them so fast and secure. This time I bought a bunch of size 9-10 wigs, very nice ones, nicer than most of the new ones I commonly see nowadays, and a Volks outfit. I am very happy with the items I received.:3nodding:

11. Awesome transaction with Constance! I purchased a Minawadou Saiki head recently and the head was in the mail and received in record time! Well-packed, tracking number provided, and prompt communication. Would definitely not hesitate to buy from Constance again in the future; she's an outstanding seller!

12. POSITIVE! I sold my Chiyo to Constance. She made a reasonable offer, paid right away and was super patient when the package didn't move for a while due to Christmas and all. She's communicative, kind and a very good buyer. 100% recommended! Thank you :)

13. I purchased a Kanadoll Eden head from Constance. Excellent communication, very Swift shipping and just all around a great seller and person. Would definitely recommend and purchase from again :)!

14. I purchased a Volks F-59/Saki from @Constance. Communication was amazing and she answered my additional questions. Shipping was speedy and the doll was packed with the utmost care! The doll was exactly as described and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much again for an amazing transaction! Highly recommended! :D

15. I bought a Switch 65 cm body from Constance. They were very friendly and communicative, and the transaction went smoothly. Shipping was extremely fast, and all arrived safely. I would recommend buying from them again!

16. I purchased a Pygmalion Han Head from Constance. It arrived very quickly and was amazingly packaged! Communication was also great

17. I bought a Switch Ryan head from Constance, and it was a glitchless transaction. She responded promptly and accurately to my pre-decision questions, and once I made the jump to buy, was quick to get him in the mail. He arrived in perfect condition.

18. I bought a Volks Daria head from Constance and she was super patient and understanding despite the delays and custom fee issues on my side. The head was very well packaged with lots of bubble wrap and exactly as described. Thanks again! ^^

19. i bought doll clothes from @Constance . all the transaction was perfect. thank you! :):thumbup

20. I purchased an Endless jacket from @Constance and it was a great transaction. Shipping was reasonable and quick, jacket was in perfect condition and packed well. Would absolutely do business with again. Thank you!