1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Constance

Nov 25, 2007

1. I purchased a Volks Chiyo head from Constance and she shipped quickly and with good packaging; the item was in great condition. Thank you!

2. I purchased a Narae N610 head from Constance. What a great seller! The head was in prestine condition despite it's age and send VERY securely. I would definitely buy from this seller again! Communication was great and the head was shipped quickly after I payed. Thanks so much!

3. Bought two wigs from Constance, very nice and shipped really quickly. Would buy from again

4. ★ Positive feedback! ★

I purchased a pair of cicadawowo eyes from Constance. Fast and cordial replies, quick to ship, and the item arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommend this seller and would be happy to do business again! Thank you!

5. I bought a Pygmalion Lavier head from Constance and it was a great transaction. Quick to respond and ship out. I had the head in less than a week! Thanks a bunch!

6. I purchased a Switch Soseo head from Constance and had a very smooth positive transaction. Fast & friendly replies, fast to ship and packaged really well. I'd be happy to work together again. thank you for the nice sale!

7. I purchased a pair of Zoukeimura eyes from @Constance and had a very positive transaction with her. The eyes arrived in perfect shape and were a fair price! Thank you again for selling to me.

8. I bought an oriental Arsene body from Constance. He was well -packed, arrived quickly, good and friendly communication, thanks so much! <3

9. :clover positive feedback :clover
      i bought a Vings 68 body from @Constance and had another smooth transaction. fairly priced, quick responses and great communication, thanks again for another nice sale!

10. I purchased a Volks SD10 body from Constance and couldn't ask for a better transaction! They sent me photos of other resin for comparison and provided many shipping options to choose from. Communication was always quick and my body arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommend this seller~! ❤️

11. @Constance bought a Dollshe Mystic Body from me. All communication was prompt, polite and friendly.

They paid quickly once the invoice was sent and let me know as soon as the body arrived (despite the tracking going a bit haywire). I refunded a small amount for a finger which broke (on a spare hand) during transit, which they were happy with. I hope it's an easy fix and that the body is suitable for your plans.

Thank you for buying from me :D

12. I bought a Kanadoll Adrian head from @Constance and they were very friendly, quick to reply and ship and he arrived safely and in perfect condition!! So in love with him already!! Thank you so much @Constance! I would absolutely do business with them again! :)

13. I bought a sd10 suwariko body from Constance! Condition was as discribed, was clean and packed well!! Came safe and sound! Communication was fast and wonderful. Great person to work with! Eould buy from her again!

14. Another great transaction with Constance! I purchased 2 SD bodies this time; an Akagidoll 58cm female and an April Story Senior male. They provided me with many shipping options, and were quick to reply. The bodies arrived very well packed too. Always have great experiences with this seller~

15. I purchased a Volks SD Suiarrico body from Constance and I'm very happy with my purchase. The body was well-packed for shipping and is in terrific condition. I'll reiterate what others have said: great communication, wonderfully smooth transaction. I'd be happy to do business with Constance again and highly recommend you do too. :3nodding:

16. :clover purchased a CrobiDoll Lance Daydream head from @Constance and had a another great transaction. Fast response and friendly communication, packaged very safely and shipped out quickly. I would work with her anytime. thank you for this boy, I've missed him by a hairsbreadth so many times I can't believe he's home. :aangel: <3

17. I purchased a Dollits / Macarondoll DAD70 Boy from Constance. She's very friendly and quick to reply to DMs. The package was sent quickly and it arrived really fast. It was well packaged. I highly recommend her! Will be buying from her again in the future.