1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for CookieMum

May 16, 2012

1. Feedback posted here for my buying and selling! XD
    2. CookieMum purchased a Supia Muse head from me and the transaction went splendidly! :) Communication was quick and super polite, payment was prompt, and she let me know when the head arrived. Thanks for being a great buyer!
    3. I bought a 'Supia Heal" Head from CookieMum. What a super awsome DoA member, she shipped the head super quick, & I ADORE it! Thank You SO very much!!!! :D
    4. I bought a Supia girl body from CookieMum. Probably one of the easiest transactions I have ever made.
      Bought, paid and shipped on a Saturday and I had it in my hand Monday!!! :o
      I couldn't ask for more.
      Super communication and friendly. Thank you CookieMum. :)
    5. Bought a Resinsoul Song from CookieMum, she was super friendly and shipped quickly, and kept me updated on everything. After USPS made a shipping error and returned him she re shipped him at her own expense even though it was no fault of her own. I cannot express how much I wish every seller was this wonderful!
    6. cookiemum purchased a chiwoo head from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^ a great transaction!
    7. CookieMum bought a Shirt from me! Fast payment Good comunication! <3 would love to do business with her!
    8. CookieMum bought my Luts Delf Soony on layaway. She payed very promptly and was excellent on communicating and a absolute pleasure to deal with! I hope you love your new girl Brooke. <3
    9. I traded doll heads with CookieMum.
      She was extremely kind and transaction went smoothly.
      The head arrived very fast and I'm really pleased with her.
      Thank you!
    10. Cookiemum purchased a shirt from my shop, paid quickly and was very friendly. A+! ^^/
    11. Bought a classydoll body from Cookiemum on layaway! Transaction was perfect ! Thank you so much :) !