1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Coperita

Jun 8, 2007

1. My feedback thread =)
    2. I bought a pair of boots from Coperita, they arrived fast and are perfect :)
      Highly recommended :)
    3. i bought a wig, eyes, and doll from coperita. She's very helpful and friendly. The item arrived in perfect condition.
    4. I ordered a wig from coperita and it came just a few days ago. It was a fast and easy transaction with quick pms. I would buy from Coperita again.
    5. Coperita purchased a pair of eyes from me and was great to deal with! Thank you so much!

6. i bought a wig from her and she was really nice and helping me out in everything thanks! XD
    7. Ordered 4 wigs, All are really nice and at a great price! I will probably buy more!
    8. ordered a wig, it's abit lighter than i thought. But it is well made ^^;

long waiting time but i believe it's totally worth it! Thank you!! *will buy from again*
    9. I ordered 2 wigs from Coperita. Long time waiting (Spanish PS sucks ¬¬U) , but they´re worthwhile! They´re soft and really well made. My girl loves them! Will buy again from! :)
    10. I bought a custom wig from Coperita and it is very cute and soft, a very good value. Her prices are more than reasonable and she stays in communication throughout the process (it took about 8 weeks altogether due to being custom made and shipped from Singapore). I will not hesitate to order from her again.
    11. I ordered a custom made wig from Copertia and it's really pretty and soft :D Colors are a bit lighter then expected.
      It was really worth waiting for this one!
      A pleasure to do business with. Professional seller, very good comunication :thumbup
    12. I've ordered a bunch of custom wigs and each and every wig was really close to the sketches and diagrams I made for her!~^_________________^
      Really friendly seller and professional at the same time...
    13. Great seller, very reasonable prices, great colour selection.
    14. Ordered a custom wig from Coperita, and I love it, it so soft!
      One of the best wigs I have an I'm glad I waited it was worth it. Shes very friendly and great communication ^^
    15. I bought a custom wig from coperita, the color was brighter than I expected, which is actually good. I love my new wig! It's very soft and well made, and it fits perfectly, thanks a lot!
    16. Bought a commissioned wig from coperita - beautiful color, well made.
      Took a while to receive, but definately worth it.
    17. A fantastic wig made by a fantastic person, lovely and nice!
    18. Once again a lovely wig made by coperita. Arrived quickly and safely, and it's as lovely as the first one! Definitely will do business with you once more if and when you open up again. :D