1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cornelise

Jul 27, 2011

1. Have I bought something from you or, on a rare occasion, did I sell something to you?:lol:
      Please leave your honest feedback about our transaction, thank you.:)

2. Cornelise bought a Domuya Tengu from me on layaway, and it was a nice smooth transaction! She paid on time and communication was fast and pleasant. A very nice buyer that I would recommend! :thumbup

3. Conelise purchased La Legende de Temps - Roderich head from me in 1 month layaway.
      She's very lovely and responsible buyer, it always pleasant to talk with her and she made payment on time.
      I'm really happy to deal with her,
      RECOMMENDED BUYER!
      Thank you so much!

4. Cornelise bought a Luts Youth in Dark Warriors Ver. 2 Bory fullset from me via layaway, and she was absolutely perfect. She had great contact, paid on time, and let me know when she wanted me to hold him for a bit before shipping. She also let me know when he safely arrived to her! I'd happily recommend her as a buyer to anyone and thank you!

5. Cornelise bought a Luts Abadon armor from me on layaway ^^
      She made payment on time and let me know when armor arrived, communication was fast and very friendly.
      I would recommend her for all transaction.
      :chocoheart
      Thank you for a greate deal! ^^

6. Cornelise bought outfits from me. Everything went smoothly. :) Great buyer! I absolutely recommend her!

Thank you so much! :daisy

7. Cornelise bought an Oasis Alejandro head from me. She was timely with her layaway payments and let me know as soon as the head arrived safely. It was a lovely transaction and I recommend her as a buyer. :)

8. Cornelise bought my Domuya Sera Life Project on layaway. She was such a sweetie to deal with, and very prompt to pay.

An absolute delight. Thank you :)

9. Cornelise bought two elfdoll June heads from me~

First asked for layaway, but was able to pay in one payment much sooner than expected, which is always nice :aheartbea Very prompt communication and let me know as soon as the heads arrived. Overall, a perfect transaction~ Would definitely recommend!

10. I sold a SD dress to Cornelise. Communication was great, fast and friendly. She also paid super fast and informed me when the package arrived. Thank you so much for a very pleasant transaction! :fangirl:

11. Cornelise purchased my Elfdoll June on layaway. She always paid on time or a couple days early. Communication was prompt and very friendly! She was so easy to work with; I never had any doubts throughout the entire transaction! She even let me know when she arrived safely and how happy she was. Fantastic from start to finish.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer and wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!! :D :chocoberry

12. I traded clothes made by me for Cornelise's Elfdoll June and everytheng could not go any better. She posted June on time, everything was packed extremely well, with a loads of care, and everything was as described :fangirl: I really enjoyed talking to Cornelise because she is so lovely, and always replayed quickly.
      I can honestly say that it was one of the best transactions i ever had, and i would love to deal with her again.
      :sumomo::cake::sumomo::cake::sumomo:

13. Cornelise is a wonderful, wonderful person to sell to! She recently bought my Domuya Aria mermaid. Great communication, payments always on time or even early, pleasant and easy to work with! Even when tracking said her package was lost (Ack!), she was patient and positive and, happily, the box arrived the next day. I would not hesitate to recommend her to everyone - I'm sure she's as wonderful a seller as she is a buyer. It was truly a pleasure dealing with her - she is a sweetheart!

14. Cornelise bought an outfit from me. Everthing was great! Thank you for this easy transaction. ^^ I recommend Cornelise as a buyer. ^^

15. Cornelise traded a limited Edition Bory for my Limited Edition Dollmore girl
      He was packaged extremely well and arrived safe :)
      Would trade again no question :)

16. Cornelise was a wondefurl buyer to deal with : she answer fast, she's really patient and nice and she paid fast too. It was a real pleasure to deal with you, would definitely do business again with you. Thanks ! :)

17. Great buyer!! :D

I sold a pair of pants to her. She was super fast with payment, very nice with communication and everything went great!!

Highly recommended!! Thanks!!

18. Cornelise purchased a pair of SD shoes + coat from me and she was such a sweetheart to deal with! Her PMs were friendly and she paid for the items right away- and she was also so kind to let me know as soon as she had received the items in the mail. Couldn't ask for a sweeter DOA member!

THANK YOU :)

19. Cornelise purchased a DollHeart SD girl outfit and a pair of boots from me. Great buyer with super fast payment and excellent communication!!! She even let me know once the package arrived. It was a perfect transaction and an absolute pleasure doing business with Cornelise!! Highly recommended!! :D

20. Purchased two of my Dollheart outfits. Pleasant transaction from start to finish, couldn't ask for anything more. :) Thanks again!