1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Corytenn0314

Mar 3, 2009

1. Hello Everyone.
      I've recently started making use of the Marketplace, and it was not long before it was suggested to me that I make a thread for feedback, so here it is. sorry if I seem a bit bland with the opening post, but I don't really know what else to say other than 'well, here it is'.

2. ^_^ i sold a msd pink dress to corytenn it was my first selling transaction and it went wonderfully.
      great comunication and fun to deal with!
      thanks

3. Corytenn bought my MNF Eliya, it was a very good transaction, with good communication and fast payment. I would definitely do business with him again, he was very nice :D Thank you!! :)

4. great buy! bought my msd bobobie sprite girl. quick transaction with wonderful contact. would certainly do business with again.

5. I sold my Angell Studio Amy to corytenn-- quick payment, friendly communication, an excellent transaction! A+++!

6. I bought a SOOM MD Breccia fullset from Corytenn0314 and everything went great.
      Excellent seller. Thank you again !