1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for costleyhobby

Oct 11, 2009

1. Hello! Costleyhobby bought a little doll from me, and was delightful to deal with. She paid an advance on one day, and they paid the rest the very next day, ahead of her own schedule! Very nice to communicate with - I wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell with her again! Thanks!

2. Costleyhobby bought 4 pairs of eyes from me last week. She paid promptly, kept in touch and let me know that the eyes arrived safely. She was very pleasant to work with, I highly recommend her! I'd happily do business with her anytime. Thanks so much. :)

3. I bought three lati wigs from costleyhobby - she was so fast, great communication, and I absolutely love the wigs. Thank you so much!

4. I purchased a pukisha kitty set from Costleyhobby! She was awesome to deal with and quick to ship! Thank you so much! :D

5. I also bought a Pukisha set from Costleythobby. They arrived super fast and I love them. Thanks again!

6. I sold a pair of eyes to Costleyhobby. The transaction was perfect, and I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again. Thanks much! <3

7. I bought a Chocopuki Pukisha Set from her on Oct 28 and received them on Nov 1. (totally forgot to look for a feedback thread then :sweat)

She was friendly and prompt in her PM's and the shipping was super fast! They arrived undamaged and in wonderful condition. Just as her post had said. :)

Thank you! <3

8. I sold some eyes to Keysha, She was great to sell to, quick to pay.
      Hope you enjoy them

Zoe

9. Keysha bought a Lati White Laches from me. She paid quickly and was extremely friendly and patient throughout the process, which was wonderful because it was my first time using PayPal and she helped me through the bits I didn't understand. All in all a great transaction and I would certainly sell to her again!

10. I had a wonderful transaction with Keysha, she purchased a little puki piki on a short layaway, paid quickly, great communication. I'm happy you love her! :pcupcake

11. Costleyhobby or Keysha rocks!! I adopted a lati white laches from her. The whole transaction was smooth, friendly, quick and PERFECT!!

Keysha was quick with updating me and sent a well packaged little lati to my mom! Would not hesitate to do another transaction with her.

Thanks so much again for little Oliver he's going to be quite the attention hog. :)

12. I sold my tiny Lati White Kong to Costleyhobby - flawless transaction and Keysha was lovely to work with. I'm so glad my little one has a new, happy home :)

13. I sold a Dreaming Lily pukipuki faceplate to Keysha. She was very nice to do business with, paid promptly and let me know when she received her package. A great transaction all around!

14. I sold a Pukipuki to Keysha and all was perfect: with a very prompt payment and a very nice communication. 100% recommended ! Thanks a lot !

15. I sold a puki to costleyhobby and everything went very well! She paid quickly and was a pleasure to communicate with. I would very much recomend her ^_^

16. costleyhobby commissioned me to do a faceup for her Lati white, and I had a wonderful time working with her! The experience was fantastic, and I would recommend her most highly to anyone. Thanks so much for sending your Belle to me! :D

17. bought a pumpkin head it arrived very quicky in perfect new condition and Costlyhobby was great!!!

18. Super fast shipping!! Adorable little Puki FP! Thanks so much!
      -Melissa

19. I bought some puki puki hands from costleyhobby, as usual the transaction was flawless. Clear communication, sent and packaged the item well and in a timely manner, who could ask for more?

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend costleyhobby for any transaction!

20. I sold an outfit to costleyhobby, and there were no issues what so ever. She waited patiently as I figured out the split costs, replied swiftly when I asked questions, and paid for the goods promptly when it was all said and done, as well as let me know how the goods were when she recieved them.
      I would reccomend costleyhobby as an awesome buyer anytime. :)